Being Able to send a request to a party

Being Able to send a request to a party

[Write down your suggestion here, keep it short]

The idea is to be able to send a request to a party kinda like a friend request. To do this you would have to do these following steps

1. /p
  2. click on one of your friends
    sidenote: A button will say weather the person is in a party or not (if not then you can’t send a request)
  3. click on a button that says Send Request

[Include any other information that you think is relevant here]

This would be great and a quality of life update, as you might be in a game and your friend sends a invite but 5 minute later they are gone and you have finished your game. The only way to get their attention would be to send them a party invite or join your friends server and ask them for a invite. This would be very annoying and they might be thinking you’re just being annoying in the first way of joining their party. The second way wouldn’t work if they got a shadow mute or got muted from The Hive Staff. This would be such a good quality of life update and would be quite useful for quite a few players on The Hive Server.

:This post was based on one of my recent comments:

This seems like a dupe of https://forum.playhive.com/t/add-a-wanting-to-join-party-option/9922.

3 Likes

I would only want this if there is a way to disable it.

oh oops nvm I searched for send a request to a party and nothing came out of it so that why I made it