Incrase the time to teleport to the Graveyard

Sometimes when you die in Murder Mystery and then you try to use the “New Game” item before you get to the graveyard, you’ll more than likely to get the Nether glitch, so I would say to increase the time to at least 6-9 seconds so that people can’t get Nethered so easily.

Sorry if this had limited information and was poorly put, I just feel tired rn to write anything else… :sleepy:

3 Likes

Maybe have a few seconds of blindness so ghosting(telling others information about who has what and stuff like that when dead) doesn’t increase.

Also I’m going to do a little self promotion here, its not a dupe, but you might like the idea since it would fix your problem. Remove graveyard

Its not like I want the graveyard completely removed. But I’m just asking if they would increase the time before getting teleported to the graveyard. Thanks for recommending me your suggestion. :+1:

I HATE the Nether Glitch! While MC Preview lined up in releases to regular Minecraft, the Preview actually fixed it. Also the dark area behind the winning icons were fixed. I can’t wait for the next minor MC update to use Minecraft Preview on servers again

They updated murder mystery but didn’t change this… smh

3 Likes

Contents of the update are locked in a while before the update is released. This thread/suggestion was not present during the planning period for the update.

Instead of increasing the teleport time, if your concern is the “nether glitch” we can cancel the scheduled graveyard teleport when the queue item is used. Will consider.

4 Likes

Unless it was just a coincidence, I got the nether glitch after just a few games, and it was after I used the new game item right before I was taken to the graveyard.

1 Like

No way a Hive owner responded but yes you can cancel the telport when the queue item is used if you guys think its best to do that.

It seems you were stating that you could implement that system, not that it was already implemented. My bad.
In that case, yes please.
And make it across every game

Accepted and added to pending tasks. No eta.

6 Likes