Idea to reset people who cheated to lvl 100

until afking got patched ppl could just afk until they were lvl 100,Now im doubting this is possible but if it is the devs should try and track how much a person had been moving compared to how much they’ve been standing still and reset them to what they would’ve been for the time they’ve been moving or just completely reset then if its over 50-60% as punishment.you shout probably only do this to lvl 40+ so its balanced

It would be impossible to know whether or not someone cheated to level 100, so I honestly don’t think this is possible. If you have evidence of this though, maybe someone could do something about that player specifically, but I can’t imagine a large scale punishment wave occurring without anti cheat technology that didn’t exist before the recent update.

13 Likes

Wow a minecraft number

4 Likes

Tbh that might be possible. You could check on the stats for the amount of coins people have. If they have like practically none and are at lvl 100 then it’s kinda obvious they afked. Now how the hive would detect this and reset cheaters idk, but it could work.

1 Like

This could work pretty well but I’m sure there’s at least one extreme case of somebody who never grabs coins but fairly grinded (or casually played A LOT of) murder mystery.

1 Like

Sadly the hive and we wouldn’t who it is

Lol

1 Like

yeah i remember seeing a person in MM and then 25 hours later i saw them again still being afk

1 Like

I think that this could be possible. However, trying to track/check specific historic stats for every player that is level 100 (coin data, kills, deaths, etc.) would be very time consuming and challenging. Not to mention there wouldn’t be any way to distinguish between someone who afked to level 100 and someone who just never really went after coins, wasn’t good at killing the murder, or other things. It would essentially become a guessing game for the devs… one they wouldn’t want to get wrong because no one wants to reset the stats of someone who worked hard for them. I think that while the idea is good, this endeavor probably shouldn’t even be attempted due to the possibility of mistakes and time it will take. However, if the devs have an easier way of doing it than tracking historic stats, I would 100% vote for this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

no because if this were added it could falsely reset someone who worked hard on lvl 100. Just like Hive anticheat it makes mistakes quite often and AC is prob easier to code and monitor then reseting players which further proves that it could turn out to be something terrible

3 Likes

This is such a bad idea, you would have do delete not only their levels but every costume, hub title and everything else they got. Some people probably spent money on boosters so they would level up faster, deleting their levels would make their money they spent go to waste.

4 Likes