Idea: newer ways to earn XP in maps

Idea:

Add some newer ways to earn XP.

More information:

On September 16th, the Hive released the post Murder Mystery: Map Update, and with the new maps, came new “items.” These “items” (Armory Keys, Presents, Wells, etc.) do not allow you to earn XP. I listed newer ways to earn XP on the newer maps. This could go for both old AND new maps, but this post is mainly focusing on the newer ones.

Examples:

Castle Town Items:

• Armory Keys - 3 XP per key
  • Storm Gauge - 5 XP

Fairy Garden Items:

• Wishing Well - 5 XP per use
  • Mailbox - 2 XP per mailbox

Backrooms Items:

• Present - 2 XP per present
  • Light Switch - 5 XP

this would prob make backrooms and castle town voted even more often than they already are. if there were things on the old maps, that would be better ngl

3 Likes

These are just suggestions for the new maps, I didn’t say that they couldn’t go for the old maps as well. Making them go for every map would be really cool though.

2 Likes

Mini bump, this got buried and I want more Forumers to see this. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Idk about the backrooms one but I fully agree that we should be able to gain some xp for finding the armory keys and using the mailbox so UPVOTED

1 Like

Thanks for voting! I do agree, maybe the presents should be 1 XP? But the light switch should stay the same in my opinion.

1 Like

Hello! Suchabun here! I would like to hear some more feedback/ideas for this! I would also appreciate for someone to sort some XP out, and point out the things that I have missed.

Thanks!
-Bun

2 Likes

excuse me- um- um- that- um that’s called an- um- um-

b u m p.

:nerd_face:

3 Likes

I think they’re fine, but Castle apples are missing. 2xp per apple.

2 Likes

No, apples are balanced as they are. They’re 2 coins and shouldn’t be 2 XP. I left them out purposefully.

4 Likes

I want them rnnnnn :sob:
I search the keys while bunch of players just stand at the gate to get the bows, like we should get some xp man

2 Likes

Because I have said more about this topic there and by replying to my post just explains that message a bit more. :+1:

1 Like