Idea: Add a skywars kits mega

Could we get to trios or quads before jumping to megas?

2 Likes

too late

It will be fine dont :boombox:

true

Have a nice day! :beedance:

no itā€™s not to late, Thefostapug is right, there should probably be trios and squads added before we skip to mega.

?

I dont agree with this because most of the players can be Void Walkers/Trappers which could prolong the game. Also lag.

there wont be lag

um

Not ironic

but it will not prolong the game
have a nice day :beedance: :beedance: :boombox: :melting_face:

ā€œumā€ what does that mean, you said it was too late for trios and quads before, but apparently itā€™s not too late for mega? Explain

ā€œNot Ironicā€ It was ironic, because you, at the time, included a picture of a poppy playtime character in every post. Which, last time I checked, is not on the hive. also the fact that afterwards I found one of your posts that was literally just umm then the picture

ā€œbut it will not prolong the gameā€ it will though. Could you explain why it wouldnā€™t?

2 Likes

can you explain why?

um what

like when you reply or quote posts give complete answers not just 1 or 2 word responses that doesnā€™t answer someoneā€™s questions or responses.

1 Like

how do you know it wont prolong the game?

1 Like

Wow. My feelings: ouch

Where is the evidence then!?
It is a good idea for megas

Because in mega the maps are way bigger, the rounds are longer as it is and with kits like void walker people will respawn when you knock them off so youā€™ll have to check different bases, + the trapper kit encourages camping in a way.

What are ya gonna do about that then?

Idk you asked me how it would prolong the game so I told you

Imagine you are playing the game and you happen to encounter a lot of Void Walkers and Trappers and then it almost takes you all game to find them and kill them.

People could be camping and doing sorts of things to prolong the game which can make it really annoying.

Why donā€™t you actually explain why it wonā€™t prolong the game besides giving unhelpful excuses like ā€œit wont prolong the gameā€.

Next time when you make a topic, consider the pros and cons of your proposed suggestion.

dude i lost braincells reading these replies

my guy rainbowwitch is literally arguing against themself :skull:

anyway, lets be honest, no one is going to be playing this. i mean skywars mega is kinda dead already lol. chances are there will barely be enough people to start in lobbies

6 Likes

Bro, ceoricon

???
It will not prolong the game

A month on and you still havenā€™t explained why it wouldnā€™t be any longer than a normal game of sky mega

1 Like

my personal view on this:
Overall I see your suggestion as very unlikely and probably not even on their idea considering mega is an ltm game. I also donā€™t like kits on mega considering void walkers are pain to deal with on bigger maps.

1 Like

People will camp in their base, hide underground like its hidenseek and void walkers will make the game longer

Also do you know what prolong means

2 Likes

huh. just

Can you stick to the topic
We can wait a bit and I thought for over 3 months about this. I should wait for Trios and Squads.

Tell that to yourself next time you want to post an irrelevant image/comment.

4 Likes