Hive’s Anticheat

Idea:

Please upgrade the Hive Anticheat.

More information:

It would be amazing for an update on the Anticheat. I think the Hive is losing players because hackers are genuinely annoying. And I mean in every game. EVERY SINGLE ONE. So if you guys update the Anticheat, It would be good for the Hive and their players! :robot: :+1:

1 Like

Hackers are annoying, yes, but they can’t exactly snap their fingers make it better. The anticheat is always being worked on, and suggestions like these are redundant.

4 Likes

Ik what you mean, but there’s gotta be a better Anticheat

like have you seen the obvious things hackers get away with?!

The sad answer: There will always be hackers!
Even though hives anti cheat is getting updated almost daily, there are still hackers. Hive has the best (known) anti cheat in bedrock. There isn’t a fly or fast speed!
Go on CubeCraft: Hackers can fly extremely fast and use 6 block aura.

It’s the same on Java. Detecting cheats is much more complicated than it might sound!
Just report the hackers and they will get banned! Sadly they can just switch to another free account and continue. Hive can’t do anything about that…

Edit: I haven’t seen a blatant hacker in Skywars for weeks now… Good job, team!

6 Likes

Anti Cheat updates are actually in progress!

3 Likes

The Hive has always stated that their anticheat is being worked on everyday. They do not disclose this information (for fair reason). Also, hacked clients also evolve as the anti-cheat does so it will never be truly possible to eliminate 100% of hackers.

Hive’s anticheat is pretty good (doesn’t detect low level reach at all but that doesn’t surprise me at all), and staff are prompt enough with reports. As others have said, improvements are not disclosed publicly, and it will never be perfect

3 Likes

The anticheat is fine, I just think they need more than 8 volunteers to moderate their server with thousands of players. I’m not blaming the moderators, they’re doing great. I just think it’s a lot of work for them. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

The Hive being one of the biggest servers in Minecraft means there will always be cheaters that would make an anticheat bypass to cheat on The Hive.

Second of all, there’s no perfect anticheat. It’s not so easy to make one and it takes ALOT of time to do it. You could also see other minecraft servers experiencing this

The way to stop hackers in the meantime is by reporting them with the /report command.

The anti-cheat is worked on and updated all the time, we do not announce updates for obvious reasons.