Have multiple hub builds at once

I was thinking about the Arcade and how it was nice to have another hub to go to when I got bored of the main one, but then I had an idea. Hive hosts separate servers for hubs anyway, so why not have them be different builds? There’s nothing saying there has to be just one Hive hub.

They would all act like the main hub does, but you wouldn’t have to be in the same hub over and over and over again. A bit of variety is nice, and I really liked the Arcade for that. I guess the microhubs could work for that, but there aren’t as many places to explore there as there were in the Arcade, or as there are in the current main hub.

It would also be cool if there was a hub selector of some sort. That way you could choose which hub build you wanted to be in.

Note: This isn’t a “bring back the Arcade” suggestion. This is suggesting having multiple hub builds running at once, with the Arcade being cited as an example of a different hub.

The only problem I see with this is how would events work?

5 Likes

They have a command that allow you to show you your hub code, but not something to switch between hubs… you can only do it with friends so voted!
I would really like to see more than 1 hub! :trophy:

3 Likes

Yeah, I like this idea. Voting!

3 Likes

I love this idea!

I AM VOTING!

3 Likes

For seasonal events they could just run one hub.

2 Likes

I see what you mean. At least I think I do. Correct me if I’m wrong, but do you mean having different servers for hubs look different instead of them all being the exact same? For example, as a minor difference, there could be a house where the Bee Statue is behind the Quest Master Teleporter in 1 hub, and a bee statue in another. Or as a major difference, the castle is repositioned in different hubs? I think I understand what you are trying to go for.

Will vote, and I do know that it’s not another “Bring back the arcade” post. Trust me, I get too many notifications based on them.

1 Like

Exactly! Having different places to explore would be really nice. They did something like that for the Backrooms map on mm, where almost every game is a different variant of the map.
For this suggestion I was thinking of something slightly more extreme than backrooms, like a different spawn and stuff, but it’s the same general idea.

Hmm I like this idea but I can already feel the Hive build team sweating. Also, for consistency-sake, this will confuse new players
ALSO we have the Skywars Minihub for this now :joy: That’s what I’ve been doing when I get bored of the main hub

2 Likes