Groundwars Content Update!

Ground wars has been starting to get bland and it can get boring after a few days of playing it, not after this Update!

Groundwars is One of my favourite games to party, and im level 10 in at after Playing it for 200 games. I think there should be more ways to get xp!

ExP!

-Killing someone as a imposter-10 xp

Collecting a power up-1 xp

Destroying 150 blocks - 15 xp

Getting the Golden power up -14 xp

(Tell me some more ways we could have to get xp!)

There should be a New revamped lobby, this current lobby is cool, but i think the Winterfest hub is The best one, Since it has a parkour and it looks cool! So i think rechanging the lobby or adding a parkour to it will be neat.

Features!!1!1!!11

-Be able to break your own team blocks (I think it is already a feature, but i dont think it breaks if you placed it)

-Eggs regenerate After One has been thrown

(Give more ideas below!)

Cosmetics! (In-game)

In game unlocks would be such as…

-More kill sounds, the ding sound can get boring after a while it could be something like the death sound in gravity

-Power up skin! (I think the name is self-explainable)

They could have a level update too! (ONLY TO 25)

The cosmetics (global+ingame)

Level 21-The Throwing Machine (hub title) Power up skin-Imposter(Clown)

Level 22- Golden Eggs! (Avatar) kill sound- Cracked egg

Level 24- THROW THE EGGS (Hub title)

Level 25- 1000 QP, Chicken face (hat), Eggs!(few emerald eggs few diamonds and few golden ones!) (Avatar) Egg collector (Costume)

I know that groundwars isnt a famous/Well played game, but for the people who do play it, i think this would be neat!

(im open for feedback and hub title ideas, Avatar art!)

Thank you for your time!

1. ok WOAH 10 xp for a kill as imposter is way too much, a kill only gets 1 or 2 xp (I forget) so Id say 2 or 3 if it changes at all
  2. getting a golden powerup should be 10
  3. try this

4. eggs shouldnt regen, that defeats the purpose of refills and getting eggs from kills and breaking blocks
5. powerup skins wouldnt be good, as theyre meant to be easier to distinguish with the specific models
6. I like the SOUND of kill sounds haha im so funi but we dont need more levels in gw, even if its only 5 more and xp being easier to get

2 Likes

Maybe you get 10 or 20 xp if you kill an imposter?

1 Like

Sure why not

Umm i think if you look likea clown when youre imposter its pretty easy to tell who is imposter right?

No you look like a other player

Im prettu sure this means you look like a cloen while beening imposter

Did you mean 200 wins?

Did you mean 200 wins?

2 Likes

powerup skin in this case means how the powerups themselves look, not what you look like when you have the powerup

Oh ok thank you

1 Like

Yea I’ll fix that typo rn

1 Like

That’s the point it’s too hard to level up as a groundwars lover

1 Like

Also what is that site, it looks clean

1 Like

Ok so what about 10 xp when you kill an imposter, like I suggested. I think you got it confused with killing as imposter.

2 Likes

It’s called Hive Backpack

1 Like

gw is one of the games Im working on, but I think thats way too imbalanced. 10 xp for killing the imposter would be fine, as stellar suggested