Add a pickaxe to ground wars

A Pickaxe In Ground Wars!! :pick: :egg:

Mining Speed
Different mining speeds could lead to different play styles, but it’s probably best to have it take around half a second to mine a block.

Pickaxe Powerup
A new powerup could be added, which could give a temporary or even permanent pickaxe upgrade!

Block Bonus
You could gain blocks when destroying other blocks, just like in the bridge. However, this could lead people to destroy other builds to gain blocks for themselves.

1 Like

It does need a pickaxe but idk about imposters not being able to use it. Also I think it should work like it does in bridge, each block you break with the pickaxe gives you 2.

I actually would love this to be implemented because sometimes you can get stupid teammates that just block your enterance to the fighting field completely and you cant do anything to get out unless your enemy team shoots their eggs at the blocks.

You have my vote :ballot_box:
EDIT: What about if the pickaxe could have some efficiency enchantment? That would make the pickaxe more useful.

9 Likes

I’d prefer having haste tbh

1 Like

Bruh this is useless
Just chuck some sbs at the blocks you want destroyed

It does unless I’m blind
Check you facts before you suggest

Maybe a pickaxe powerup could be cool?

Ok then
Explain how I broke through the wall that my teammate made

Literally the only way your (teams) blocks could be destroyed is if your enemy team shoots at your teams blocks so idk what your talking about that you shooting your own blocks will break them.

1 Like

It’s still annoying that you have to use your eggs instead of being able to mine quickly

6 Likes

It’s a good suggestion. I’ve been thinking of making this suggestion but haven’t for some reason. The only changes I would make is to make the blocks received from breaking blocks to be one instead of two and have it as efficiency 5 instead of 2 (since eggs instant break the pickaxe should be close).

7 Likes

bump
groundwars is an absolute bore just any update would be good
and would get people to play the game

Bump!
When grinding to level 20 I’ve seen some team trolling. If you aren’t close enough to spawn your eggs won’t break your team’s blocks, so… you can trap people in boxes. Just have to wait for an enemy to throw eggs at the box to be let out or killed, which sometimes won’t happen. Of course you can report people for this, but its an easy fix, just add a pickaxe.

2 Likes

as someone who has trapped noobs inside blocks bc they kept dying, i dislike this idea. However it would make the game more fair and fun so voted.

2 Likes

hopefully the noobs won’t notice the pickaxe XD
also how the heck do u even queue games

1 Like

If they add a pickaxe, I think it should have a slow mining speed. This would prevent griefers from trying to destroy what other players have built, but players who become trapped could still have a way to escape.

3 Likes

This is a great suggestion, but the 2-back per block broken isn’t a good idea in my opinion, as limited blocks makes Ground Wars a strategic game, the other option could be to prevent players from placing blocks in fight periods. Overall great suggestion and I’ve wanted something like this for a while.

4 Likes

image Bump! image

2 Likes

I forgot this topic existed lol

4 Likes

Oh wait a minute guys were being silly. You don’t need a pickaxe at all! You can use the eggs in your inventory to break out, and you get the egg back :joy: why did no one think of that?