Going inside shop keeper

bruh i dont even do that anymore also thats when i was a noob and that was my first post so like ://

1 Like

I didn’t see it was your first post, sorry.

does this mean other traps like the sugarcane trap is bannable too, cuz the purpose of the trap makes them stuck just like the shopkeeper glitch?

1 Like

Yes, exactly

1 Like

would people like diecies get banned or warned for doing these kinds of traps? I feel like there should be a new rule in place saying that traps that uses glitches or game mechanics such as how u can’t break blocks prebuilt be bannable.

2 Likes

woah glitch in the system, didnt mean to show that photo

6 Likes

I’d hope that Diecies wouldn’t get special treatment if you reported him with evidence. And I think that traps like that fall under delaying the game, as you’re just making them stuck instead of actually killing them

1 Like

Yes I agree even though it is funny to watch
As Adept said the barrier should be inside the item shop preventing anyone from entering it.
But I dont get why this so much of an issue because a bow can get one out of the shop. Or snowballs.
other than the fact that it delays the game and is irritating ofc

2 Likes

bunp
This is getting really popular, where people will just sit in the shop after you break their treasure. I think the best fix would be to make it so the shop has a smaller hitbox than players, or just remove punching(which probably wouldn’t be ideal, as I think it’s harder for mobile players to interact by using, could be wrong though)

2 Likes

I hate this too, They just hide in the shop and it takes a while to kill them because your hits will go onto the npc which opens up the shop Interface

1 Like

Unless Hive is 7 months behind in their reports, I’m almost positive that someone reported him, and he probably got special treatment…

To fix this issue, I think Hive should just make the shopkeeper like the generator upgrade people, where they are a little shorter than a normal player.

2 Likes

guys one way todeal with these ppl are to go in the shopkeeper urself and keep punching theres a 80% chance ull hit them andthen u can finish them off

Yeah but still, this should be fixed

I hate it when people do this. But its always fun when you still kill them even though they’re inside it.

Honestly I have a hard time with this because sometimes they are in a position where they can just easily hit you with no problem

1 Like

yeah, the only real counter to this is bows and snowballs, and unless you have those when they go in the shop, they’ll get away by the time you get it

1 Like

Honestly if this was a problem on Hypixel and you go to complain about it on the forums then your gonna get shredded with “Your just a salty kid” or “It’s just a strat”. Just like what happened to when a guy complained about Emerald Gate keeping(Well it’s more of a problem on Lifeboat then here)

1 Like

Yeah I think this is becoming more of a problem. Had this happen 2 times in a single game with different players, First one decided to exploit the merchant after failing to destroy a minion and the over one was the last one who barricaded himself in end stone

2 Likes

What I think should be implemented is that the player starts taking damage if they’re in the shop keep for more than 10-15 seconds. I usually go inside the shop keep to stall for time so after my invulnerability runs out so I don’t die and have time to buy a sword or blocks to escape or fight.

Probably one of the reasons why this suggestion was made, people keep going in it so they are invulnerable unless they were projectile’d out of it

1 Like