Glide Game suggestion

So before anyone says this is a copy, I know about the elytradash but that topic had its last post in November. Now personally it’s not necessarily necro posting However I don’t want to get into that debate now.
So what isn’t Glide? Well if If you don’t know well that’s a shame because it was an amazing mini game on the legacy edition of Minecraft. Essentially it wasn’t an elytra course with boosts and lifts and coins. I think on the Hive player would have snowballs to knock each other into colliding and dying. I think this game could get very competitive and could have tridentbdashes as it’s o own version of the dr dash. I understand the maps would have to be tweaked and the generating may be annoying to mobile players and the Hives server.

I voted for this

Glide was really fun, even though I loved Tumble more.

2 Likes

is this a duplicate?

2 Likes

I don’t think any Minecraft partner can just “copy-paste” a old CE minigame imo

Also Hive wouldn’t be able to make it just like in the original, they can’t change the UI stuff.

2 Likes

That’s why it would have new mechanics to glide such as the snowballs or tridents. I also believe it would have new maps and a new UI

2 Likes

Any new mini game I vote for

1 Like

This would be great for mixed arcade

Remember Shrunk?

I remember taking over seven minutes to complete that track. Not just because it’s hard. It’s really, really long.

1 Like

Remember the lobby, I would just make a private server to explore, it was sick, still never got the dragon head tho…

I saw a YouTube video about that

cool idea! i want to this minigame on server!