Giving Knockback Nemo the "Glory" it deserves

nvm its already been said, its irrelevant now
forget about this post

I don’t know if anyone already said this but too many times I have seen people try to knock me off with the Knockback Nemo and it either lags or is too weak. I know if it was stronger I probably would have died from it so many times. Let’s be honest it’s useless and the kb is too fast. To fix this I suggest Knockback 3, higher vertical knockback(for the satisfying look), and last, slower(not too slow) kb movement. But I do want the higher vertical kb. Since it’s supposed to be one of the legendary weapons, at least give it some hype because tbh I don’t even respect it anymore .

Edit: I don’t think it would be overpowered since I barely see it in-game. 1 at most.
Maybe Knockback 2

wouldn’t this be actually over powered

2 Likes

@sonicjo_fire_ho not really since you only get 1 each game ye and maybe Knockback 2

actually it’s possible to get this multiple of times if you’re a lucky person

1 Like

@sonicjo_fire_ho Having one each game isn’t considered “OP”. Since only one person gets the fun…I guess.

it may be fun for that one person, but definitely not for others that are being killed by him

1 Like

I actually both agree and disagree cuz I mean most people can’t combo them with knockback nemo and can prob hit them 1 time. But yea its not fun for the person getting killed by it, kinda like buying 10 stacks of snowballs in treasure wars

2 Likes

Unfortnuately, Splodger said that increasing its knockback would become too overpowered… > Knock back nemo - #7 by Splodg3r
I would like a slower kb movement and slighty higher vertical knockback to let me clutch…