Give Sheriffs Swords

I think that the most annoying role in MM is sheriff since not like the murderer, the sheriff do not have any kind of melee weapon, yes yes ik ppl will get confused if they find 2 players with iron swords, my solution to this is to just make the sheriff’s sword is a diamond one and the murderer is an iron one, other than this, I cannot think of any other problems with adding this ngl

1 Like

why not just use the bow? idk about how it is for mobile players, but on pc its literally just as easy as using a sword

@BlueSlimeMC how does it work to shoot a bow at close range on mobile lol

4 Likes

Not realistic

This is similar to a suggestion that I made, with a couple changes to not make it duplicate.

Be sure to vote for your own suggestion.

As a mobile player, it can be hard to aim.

i think the bow is great and im on mobile but i see what you mean it’s hard to pull it back fast enough.

really really easy

why would you even need a melee weapon though, i cant see the point?

Nah, i think the sheriff is good enough with a bow. Although, I don’t think it would be a bad idea for the sheriff to spawn with two arrows.

Even if there was a new diamond sword added, it would still add a lot of confusion for new members of the server and new players between the two roles

Heya. :wave:

Don’t! :x: This encourages police :policeman: brutality :hocho: :drop_of_blood:
This idea is BAD :angry: and you’re now cancelled :x: from Twitter!!! :bird: :cold_sweat:

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

/j

12 Likes

Yea, I just kinda added it to it