New Game Mode to Murder Mystery

A cool gamemode that my friends and I like to play for Murder Mystery is a gamemode where everyone in the lobby gets a sword plus a bow and arrow. There is no sheriff in this mode as all of the innocents would be the sheriff trying to find out who the murderer is, although he would have the same weapons as everyone else.

I feel as this suggestion is the reason custom servers exist in the first place, to manipulate the already existing gamemode and play it differently. I think too many smaller gamemodes inside of existing ones would be a bit much!

Feel free to disagree with me :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I mostly do agree with you. But, Murder Mystery doesn’t have a single gamemode inside of it. You know how you could do solos, duos, etc? Well, when you click the Murder Mystery tab on the compass, or punch the skin, you would be directed to two gamemodes where this one and the original would appear. By the way, custom servers has nothing to do with anything I just said, but if you want to make this a version in custom servers, then I’m okay with that too!

I don’t blame you though. Too many smaller gamemodes could be a lot, but at least there isn’t really any smaller gamemodes aside from solos, duos, trios and squads!

1 Like

But can’t the innocents kill everyone with the swords?

They have to guess based on proof, which means that if the innocents killed another innocent, then their eliminated.

But it wouldn’t be a challenge to get a bow anymore so it’d be easier to team

trouble in mineville but on bedrock

3 Likes

yes :0