Getting Hive + For Free

My idea is to get Hive + for free. But it won’t be easy.

Ok, my idea is to get Hive + for free but for completing a certain amount of quests in the hub. The amount of quests that have to be completed would have to be massive though.

On the other hand, another way to get Hive + could be to get to a high level on all of the games. Though this way has a few flaws. One is that when the levels get updated, they would no longer be a high enough level for Hive +.

This suggestion is for the people who want to get Hive +, but may not be able to afford it due to financial problems, or not being old enough. But buying Hive + would still be an option for the people who don’t or can’t complete the criteria.

Btw I do have Hive + so please don’t think I’m writing this to get it for free.
Anyway, Thank You For Reading!

You could just use this method bro: How to get Hive+ for FREE! - YouTube

1 Like

Hive+ is probably the main way the hive makes money, so I don’t think they’ll do this. If you don’t have enough money for it, grind microsoft rewards, and get an xbox/microsoft gift card

16 Likes

Lmaooo That Is 10/10

1 Like

Actually, you might be right.

3 Likes

@Ze1tric Yeah, my friends did it to get Hive+. Not sure how long it took, but they eventually got it.

5 Likes

No

Yes

Hive plus exists for the hive to make money. Making it free defeats the point.

5 Likes

As stated by BlazeDrake:

and as both Complx and BlazeDrake said:

6 Likes

It took me about a month

1 Like

I already have hive + soo… Also I think it should be something else like idk a [________ Rank] that you can get for completing a amount of quest that’s just my opinion doe. (And yes Ik the hive said they aren’t planning to add more ranks but this is just a little idea of mine)

Hi…hewo

1 Like

Yo haha

I think instead of having a free Hive plus, they could add another rank that would be exclusive for the people who are say, idk, max level in every game? It should be hard to obtain but the Hive is really lacking in ranks right now so it’d be cool to see them add some more!

1 Like