Free Hive Plus Upgrade for max lv players?

Idea:
max level on all games should get a free hive+ upgrade

More information:

as the title says max lv on all games should get a free hive+ upgrade just bc of the sheer blood, sweat and tears taken to max out ALL games

PS: This is just a suggestion ik it kinda sounds like im demanding it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

ive seen this post b4 somewhere but im not sure if its a duplicate, ill let someone else do the work,

1 Like

yeah, i think its this post

3 Likes

look by the time someone grinds/ gains max level in all games they must be dedicated and I am pretty sure they would buy hive+ before that.

3 Likes

There is a certain type of people who are max all across games without hive+

But those are like 2 - 20 people that exist
It like a challenge for them lol

1 Like

Ehhh, its me tbh…

Nice, show us it now

Just on skywars

so the exp boost with hive plus is basically useless now

3 Likes

levels are being added all the time, just recently tw levels were increased to 100(not that nobody knows) so how would the reward system for hive+ work? one solution i have is that we could give a small xp boost to them temporarily/ for like 1-2 weeks

also, hive + is usually used to help you level up, if you are already max level then whats the use of getting it. other than voting and showing off

1 Like

Hive+ is a very good way for Hive to gain money and max level would hive+ would remove a lot of the monetary gain that they would’ve gotten.

2 Likes

off topic but first two msgs
Edator roleplay confirmed

1 Like

I disagree with this, like others have said, hive+ is the main way the server gets money. Though I do think there should be a reward for maxing all games, such as a costume

3 Likes

there has been like 3 or 4 level updates total. and plus, everyone already gets a free booster

where have you found an xp booster that lasts 1-2 weeks??

3 Likes

a 1-2 week booster doesn’t sound terrible, but not optimal, what if they start the booster but something comes up and they can’t play for a few days or even the rest of the booster? I feel like maxing all the games is useless still because if the fact that there is rarely ever any level upgrades

that’s their fault, even hive+ and normal boosters work the same way

but there are still level upgrades, and what happens when there is a level upgrade

they lose hive+?

2 Likes

This is a bad idea. Hive plus is supposed to be a special thing for donators. Even if it’s gifted to you money was still donated to the server for it. People do events where winners get hive plus all the time. You just have to find a discord server with people that do that stuff if you want hive plus that bad.

1 Like

If staff would be so kind to not delete my messages here again I have 1 more code left that I need to get rid of and would be happy to give it to op

Yes, they really should