Future Plushes on Amazon insted of Markship

Put future plushes on amazon insted of markeship,
I recently saw lots of mad people saying I couldn’t get the endolotel plush for the reason the payment cant be conducted:

[I know a lot of people wanted to buy plushes but the target group of hive has changed in the past years for younger people (if parents are buying it for them) they wont buy it because they dont really know what markship is & for those who can buy it themself its easyer to just get an amazon gift card or smt & and you can use mote payment methods]

It would bring in more money:

Sorry for spelling/grammer mistakes I havent sleept in a bit I am loosing concentration

amazon really isnt a good place to sell things as a medium company; there are people who do things to steal ideas, generate false copies, etc. keep in mind that amazon is the same place with bots that take popular images from reddit and put them on pillows

context

someone used photoshop to put spongebobs face on bill cipher, so a bot company took the design and put it on a pillow. theres also a whole scandal with people taking minecraft yt videos and putting pictures from every once in a while, and putting an almost exact transcript of the words said in a video, then lightly editing the thumbnail or taking it from a different video thumbnail. retrogamingnow has a video on that whole thing

6 Likes

Hive uses makeship becquse they have experince with them plus, hive doesnt want someone buying the plush with a gift card. (Pst! The Endolotl Plush is on amazon rn! (You wont get the backblings and the avatar and hub titles tho since its not from the hive

1 Like

Really!???

2 Likes

But Amazon doesn’t have a Thing where it is limited, does it? The endolotl was limited but idk if it will be if it’s on amazon

1 Like

wait what?

HOLY SHOOT IT IS. NO CREDIT EITHER!!!

Bro, and it says “best gift for Endolotol fans”. ENDOLOTOL IS HIVE EXCLUSIVE ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

6 Likes

:open_mouth: wild man
amazon fr

edit: Its kinda a good deal. But, I dont know how much the real plush was

5 Likes

I didn’t buy it but if there was a Mailbot one….

Holy spit. I would buy five.

5 Likes

tbh im thinking of buying one

2 Likes

Makeship guarantees that the item is authentic and high quality. I don’t see them switching to Amazon any time soon.

3 Likes

The Hive collaborates with Makeship for our plushie campaigns as we trust the company and guarantee that the products received are authentic and high quality. In regards to the plushie you see on amazon we would highly discourage purchasing it as it’s not an official product sold through or by Makeship and the authenticity can not be verified or guaranteed. (The official campaign for the plushie has ended so it can no longer be purchased. A link to the official campaign can be found here: Endolotl Plush | Makeship )

11 Likes

Plushies are made-to-order, as this isn’t our main business it would be very expensive and risky to build up inventory that might never sell. Makeship allows brands to launch these high quality products at a fair price.

As for the Amazon listing, this is obviously fake and buying it essentially steals money from both The Hive and Makeship, and you’ll receive a terrible clone that looks nothing like the original plush. As you can see on Customer Reviews on their other listings, their quality is insanely low. Purchasing the clone hurts yourself, Makeship and The Hive.

We will of course be taking legal action against the clone listing.

14 Likes