Further Custom UI Implementation

I voted for this. I’ve actually been wanting a new custom UI for the locker for ages and I love your concept on it.

3 Likes

this looks AMAZING! i voted, it would be great if Hive added this!

4 Likes

in the all time obtained QP you should make a section for all time obtained QP in all games

2 Likes
  • cs menu (settings and game selection)
  • gift menu
  • shop menu
  • Upgrade bot menu
3 Likes

I’ll add this next time I update the post

I’ll be making a CS menu concept (settings first then game selection)

4 Likes

Quest menu updated! (Added Total all-time accumulated QP)

Custom Server Settings finally done

Do leave feedback on this

I also added a toggle fly option as I think being able to fly in a Custom Server hub makes sense

11 Likes

For quests , just as a suggestion, what would a progress bar look like? Or maybe a bee buzzing to the hive so as the progress bar looks a bit more interesting

1 Like

These are awesome.

1 Like

Interesting, I’ll try that out and post it if it looks good.

4 Likes

output-onlinegiftools (3)

Thoughts?
edit: just realised a little bit of cubee’s wing is missing
edit again: fixed the wing

10 Likes

That looks amazing love your concepts

2 Likes

Yeah this was what I was thinking. Looks awesome!

2 Likes

So, I’m going to start working on the CS Game selection menu soon. I don’t think it’s going to be too much work so I think I can work on another concept as soon as I complete the Game Selection Menu.

I’d be down with doing this if it’s something people want to see.

• Gift Menu
  • Something Else (Reply Below)
0 voters
3 Likes

I’d just like to give a quick update, haven’t started on any of the new concepts since I’ve been busy this past week however, I’m sure I’ll have them completed by the end of the week.

In the meantime, are there any ideas about what extra information* I should include on the gift menu and cs game selection menu respectively?

*By extra information I mean the stuff I put on the right side of the menu

4 Likes

Total number of gifts in inventory, number of gifts given, number of gifts received, what gifts you have, option to buy gifts using qp (for costumes only) or through the store are some ideas that spring to mind

3 Likes

Updated the quest menu to include the cubee progress bar

I forgot to upload this yesterday, I had to re-arrange what I had made to include Em’s ideas so please excuse me if it looks a little scuffed

I was going to make a game selection menu but I honestly don’t see what I could add to make the menu more useful. In addition, I probably won’t be making any further concepts unless something comes to mind.

Oh and just a quick note, these are just concepts. If they were to be implemented, they’d probably be done differently. I was hoping to get a response from a staff member regarding if this was something The Hive would be able to add/would want to add in the future but unfortunately, that hasn’t happened, rip.

Thanks for the support on this suggestion <3

12 Likes

I LOVE THIS! That looks sooo good!

5 Likes

I agree it looks awesome i hope hive will add this, this year

1 Like

Bump
This is would be amazing

This seems like a great idea to me. It seems odd that they didn’t change all the UI instead of just the game menu UI.