Four Way Bridge

i have a CHAOS Gamemode suggestion

i will add 4-way bridge

2 Likes

Hi besties again, but I still want a 4 way bridge though maybe more different color’s!

3 Likes

I missed the joke at first and i didn’t understand but did it have 69 votes at the time you made this?

anyway i think this idea is cool

5 Likes

This isn’t important but why is there an apostrophe on colors?

1 Like

I was just saying.:+1:

Bumping!

The scoring should be first team to score each round gets 3 points, second gets 2 points, third team gets 1 points, instead of lives. First team that gets to 10, wins. Lives seem like a weird concept that doesn’t fit.

Also I made a actual map, not finished but mostly is(I got burnt out so I’m done it, it’s so boring building by myself)

Secret

Someone help me with this deathrun map, pleaseee

8 Likes

I’d be happy to help! :smiley:

3 Likes

I could help as well. I’m not the best builder, but some of my friends are pretty good

2 Likes

I would too but im not that good but i might be able to just give some ideas and maybee a bit of building

I’m a professional builder and I work at Cyan Games. Just putting that out there. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Is that cyan wolfs server? And are you paid or voluntary?

2 Likes

BuMp! Bridge could be very fun with this gamemode, and chaotic!

p.s. my hive forums is kind of glitched, and there was a post i was looking at that only had 1 vote from @SmileyOnSpot, and you see the problem is that every other posts votes is now smiley, and this post has 87 votes. SO WHEN I LOOK AT THE VOTES I SEE 87 SMILEYS STARING BACK AT ME

5 Likes

88* lol. I just voted

5 Likes

Super unique idea! As someone who loves Bridge, this is perfect.

5 Likes

that sounds fire :fire:

5 Likes