Four Way Bridge

:OO I didn’t think of that!

1 Like

Maybe it could be like when a team gets scored on 5 times, they are out of the game and a new game starts, all scores get reset. Also, I don’t really like the idea of only being able to score from the team across from you, but I do like the idea of many people in bridge.

I mean, I don’t usually play bridge, but the concept is really cool.

Yeah, i don’t like either the idea that you have to go to O͟N͟L͟Y͟ to the opposite side.

1 Like

Gonna bump since i added a pole
Maybe some corner islands would work out well if you can score in any goal

2 Likes

Maybe there could be a point system to this rather than first to score wins. Maybe First to score gets 3 points, Second to score gets 2 points and Third to score gets 1 point. To make this even harder I think if let’s say red scored in blue’s goal but yellow wanted to score in blue’s goal, it would be blocked off meaning yellow would have to go to a different goal.

With the points, this could go for 5 rounds and the person with the most points at the end will win.

3 Likes

Very cool idea! I think instead of your team getting scores to get points, each team should have 2 lives. Each score in your goal from another time gets rid of a life. Every time a team loses a life all olayers would get sent back to their own bases. Also, in the centre of the 4 bridges there should be a white centre. Also maybe make the bridges a little smaller?

For more complexity, there could be a gamemode where is a bridge underneath the usual bridges, and the top/bottom bridges may disappear at any moment.

2 Likes

B U M P !

Maybe there could be a time limit and the team to score the most in the allotted time wins.

4 Likes

If they add this it will be one hell of a game mode.

4 Likes

I personally don’t think this is a good idea for continuity reasons, why should one bridge gamemode have a different way to win than another?

But as a backup like the regular 10min timer yeah just in case everyone’s really defensive

2 Likes

I’m gonna bump this.

That’s a really good point that I failed to consider when making that reply. I agree with that statement.

:+1:

1 Like

make the bridges longer and its better.

1 Like

I didn’t make the map so I can’t actually do that. :sweat_smile:

This is a very unique and fun idea! I could already imagine the anarchy this gamemode will bring :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I saw this and the first thing i said was: YYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that would be sick. I am DerpCube and I support this suggestion. :+1:

3 Likes

Yes, good idea this should be in Bridges.

3 Likes

Hey besties, sorry it’s been long but this idea is great!:grin:

3 Likes

it has the perfect amount of votes. it’s enough fr.

Also what if there were mini-challenges throughout the game (and perhaps larger, more complicated maps? Not sure if we talked about this).

4 Likes

Really chaotic. It can be added on Bridge and will look like TW mega (2 teams). It will look like this on its menu:

:black_small_square:Solo
:black_small_square:Duos
:black_small_square:Chaotic

Voted :wink:

1 Like

I WANT THE HIVE TO ADD THIS SO BAD! It sounds so fun! Though it would be chaotic, in a cs it would be so fun. Voted!

2 Likes