“Forumer” hub title

With account linking if that’s possible, and something like with chumpus, if you aren’t boosting you lose it, you lose this hub title if you lose regular

The hub title should be like this
Forumer

And you could only get it if you meet the requirements I mentioned
And there should be a hub title for regulars but hive probably will not make u lose the hub title after u lose regular

1 Like

yeah but that’s on discord, idk if they could find a way to link a forums account to a minecraft acc

I was gonna say “isn’t gold orange?” But I thought maybe there was a lighter orange and now i’m just confused. Thanks blueslime.

2 Likes

oof (idk if you can do this too, it’s an ireegular verb if I didn’t mistaken. :sweat_smile:

Also the color should be either aqua or gray, because light mode uses gray and aqua soooo…

1 Like

The orange color is §6
The gold one is §g (I didn’t know this existed for a long time), I mean actually it’s a darker yellow, idk what to call it

1 Like

i dont think thats a good idea, you can be on the forums for over a year but never post. look at badges>anniversary, and there are a lot of people who made accs last year and didnt even post once this year

4 Likes

I agree with what @unikern said. If the yearly one was implemented, you have to have at least one post created in that year

1 Like

the Anniversary award is to post on the forums at least once and have been on there for a year. This is why I think it should be something else (not time related)

2 Likes

bump so that new people can see this.

4 Likes

Please Do Not Necro Post!

1 Like

it’s off topic- necro posting is allowed

2 Likes

5 Likes

oh wait i’m blind…

5 Likes

What would the hub title be called? The Regular?

1 Like

@WitherKing120

3 Likes

That would be cool. Also that’s a much better title than my suggestion lol

2 Likes

sorry for the bump, but how about a ‘regular’ rank? it could be pink and you would get if you (obviously) achieved regular on the forums?

2 Likes

I’m against this because people would just start postfarming and only join those forums for the rank…

But we need a Forumer hubtitle rn
@anon14919351 made a huge forumer screenshot but a bunch of non-forumers came because they were jealous of the forumers on top of the Hive Sign and on the « canopy » of the NA Hub.

6 Likes

I like the idea. That should be added to encourage more people to join this amazing community!

3 Likes