“Forumer” hub title

They’d have to figure out how to link forums to an xbl account, but I would like this

2 Likes

I don’t think it should be a problem to do a link for them, but hey I may be wrong,

1 Like

you can one time for free then it costs money

This is a summary of this post

2 Likes

I know it’s not my business but how exactly does one lose regular?

he got banned off of forums

If you are suspended, (Arthur was suspended for a short time…) you lose regular and can’t earn it for about 100 days I think.

3 Likes

Silenced*

Also users can lose Regular without even being suspended or silenced by the admins/moderators

3 Likes

They can lose regular from being inactive for a certain period of time right

3 Likes

Well if we’re gonna keep this on topic, what color would it be?

• Red
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Yellow
  • Lime
  • Green
  • Cyan
  • Aqua
  • Blue
  • Purple
  • Pink
  • White
  • Gray
  • Black

0 voters

Where is gold and cyan? Also there is no magenta @ariannasv22

1 Like

Just to let you know that the “Orange” color you putted is actually Gold

And (I assume) the “Gold” one you putted is actually “Minecoin Gold”, or just “Minecoin” for short.

what if they mixed a color.

1 Like

I think the hub title should only be for people that have at least over 150 liked post and 200 likes given because there is a lot of hive players on the forums

4 Likes

The gold color I’m talking about is §g

1 Like

Guys go to users and see the number of them that how many people will get it

as @VxxxcheesexxxV said there should be a certain requirement like having member or 200 likes received and 150 given because like on lifeboat people would just join the forums for the hub title

8 Likes

Maybe only regulars as it was suggested before

what would be to happen if said person were to lose regular? i think a staff member (if they were to do this) should make a topic telling everyone who wants the hub title to put their ign in the thread- but they would only give the title to those who meet the requirements

1 Like

We should use Cheese’s requirement suggestion,

2 Likes