Forum special Rewards

But that would still lead to underaged players lol
Pretty sure if you do /links, the forums comes up anyway.

yeah this ain’t gonna work isn’t it?

1 Like

Nope lol, I just think it would bring a community that we don’t want (such as underaged players and all that). I know I have repeated that tons of times, but it’s true lol

Forums don’t need to be boosted, there’s already many people active here and the community here wouldn’t want some random people to come here for forums cosmetics

yeah, i need to think about my ideas before i post them, such as my first one, wasn’t great at all.

1 Like

This is also kind of a dupe btw.

i never saw that idea, i was just thinking and thought about that, i should also research if anyone already had my idea.

Yup, no worries though. We all make mistakes sometimes. I will flag this post!

1 Like

what does that mean?

Just flagging it so a moderator can close it down, meaning no one else can message. I do this as it’s a dupe, so we don’t want too many posts around.

1 Like

ok, just let me say a last thing

2 Likes

Yep! Sure! It takes them a couple hours to take it down, I have already flagged it.

1 Like

everyone voted for arkicap, he smashed the votes lol.

1 Like

yes, both of the two voters voted for me.

Edit: WHO VOTED xBrogamerz?

1 Like

well, say goodbye to this post’s chat, since it probably gonna be took down, i have no problem with that.

I think it’s a good idea, but something should be done to prevent people from posting on the forum in an absurd way, any ideas?

it wasn’t me.

this post is gonna be took down soon because it was a duplicate, i didn’t knew about that, and mrbongo told me, but if you ask me they could make it so you couldn’t be message grinding like a comment per day limit.

why are there so manh messages on a dupe

1 Like

Duplicate Suggestion