Forum special Rewards

my idea is that you could link your microsoft account here like how you link it with discord

When you make 100 comments or are active you could get a hub title like: the commenter, or some thing similar.

Other idea that i have is that if you have a added suggestion you could get an light bulb pet, or an avatar.

And if you’re a forum specific moderator (if there are any) there could be a [FORUM] rank, could be cool.

1 Like

Great idea! Especially if it means I can get an “Existing on the Forums is Poggers” Hub Title!

1 Like

Yeah, also i see you are also active on the forums so both of us could get cool things!

Furthermore, we could add a Forumer Partner rank. Maybe each year, one can be elected using a poll like this:

• Akricap
  • xBrogamerzx
  • Charixel
  • Emberz1

0 voters

we both are brainstorming this, aren’t we?

I don’t think Hive are going to be adding many more ranks soon, but I dunno. Maybe a cool hub title though!

2 Likes

Yeah, I also doubt it’s going to happen. I was just saying it might be cool if it did!

1 Like

but it could make more people to BEE on the forums!

im pretty sure if a mod sees this, atleast we could get a hub title, but if he/she likes this, light bulb pet is on the house.

1 Like

Yeah, but we don’t want underaged people to start joining. I still think this is a cool idea though, and I would personally love ‘The Forumer’ hub title, would be cool.

1 Like

I don’t like that hub title, I REQUIRE IT.

1 Like

Tbh I wouldn’t like cosmetics getting linked to being in the forum
Not only ‘The commenter’ hub Title would encourage postfarming, but underage people with no interest in being in this community would only come for the cosmetics

Also this kind of stuff has been suggested many times before

2 Likes

Yup! Totally agree with you. People would only join for the cosmetics, and it would bring too many underaged people. Just what Gabo said. I still think it would be cool to have a hub title maybe, but not any pets or something.

1 Like

didnt think about that, i just thought it could be cool to boost the forums a bit

but atleast a join the forums message on the server like the ones of twitter or discord.
also a forumer/commenter hub title should be added

But that would still lead to underaged players lol
Pretty sure if you do /links, the forums comes up anyway.

yeah this ain’t gonna work isn’t it?

1 Like

Nope lol, I just think it would bring a community that we don’t want (such as underaged players and all that). I know I have repeated that tons of times, but it’s true lol

Forums don’t need to be boosted, there’s already many people active here and the community here wouldn’t want some random people to come here for forums cosmetics

yeah, i need to think about my ideas before i post them, such as my first one, wasn’t great at all.

1 Like