Fix Hive's PVP Physics

PLEASE FIX KB PEOPLE DONT MOVE. IT LOOKS LIKE VÉLO. To make it clear msg

The solution to that is called left clicking

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g2Lh4JPfZJi3JFxGCufjxxOPQ2dUkQkM/view?usp=drivesdk example of how bad kb is. Combos are fine and are balanced. Don’t let the people who don’t know how to counter make you change combos

1 Like

I am perfectly fine with combos being a thing, it adds a skill roof while also making that roof very high, and it works out really well. I agree that projectiles should have their trajectory fixed, but I don’t agree with the rest of it. I can see how inconsistent KB can be, but that is the only thing with KB that is bad. I’d vote for the trajectory to be fixed, but to do that, I would have to also vote for combos to be removed, and I am not doing that. Hive removing combos is like Microsoft forcing us to use 1.9 PVP.

1 Like

I mean

I like hive pvp I’m used to it

2 Likes

1.9 pvp scares me about how much it can gives steves who just bought the game a win

3 Likes

i dont want combos removed. i just want less vertical kb

3 Likes

That’s literally what Minecraft PVP is. Hive’s comboing makes it very one-sided.

1 Like

The only way you can counter it is with a bow, a pearl, or a snowball, which cost 5 diamonds, 3 emeralds, and 1 emerald respectively. In other words, if a player combos you off the edge at the start of the game, you’re screwed because players rarely go for those 3 items in the first few minutes.

2 Likes

Thanks, Clank. I had a high suspicion that this would be the type of reply, and it makes perfect sense. Making all these changes would change the meta very noticeably. I accomplished the purpose of this thread thought: to raise awareness that some players find these pvp mechanics problematic.

3 Likes

Thing is, if they were to remove cps reliancy then it just adds onto another problem with Hive PvP - It’s boring. Hive simplified it’s PvP way too much that now there’s only a few deciding factors left.

Also, Jeb is making a new PvP update that has no set release date, and is planning to push it to both bedrock and java. This includes things like an autoclicker! You can search them up on Reddit

1 Like

The hold to attack method is a lot less effective compared to spam clicking or timing your attacks though.

Just to be clear, as you asking for this? ^
I’m not rlly sure what the solution you’re suggesting to “fix combos” is.

If u want more horizontal kb then a good player is still going to be able to combo u off the edge.

horizontal kb combos take more skill than vertical kb combos

i dont want everything to be an instant tradefest

1 Like

i want drag clicking to be legal :slight_smile: cuz why not , its just a cool way of clicking and getting high cps :slight_smile:

Drag clicking is allowed :slight_smile:

i dont think so , cuz when we drag clickers last time asked the mods they said that only butterfly clicking and jitter clicking is allowed .

I can assure you that drag clicking, butterfly clicking and jitter clicking are all allowed :slight_smile:
The above clicking methods do not provide an unfair advantage. Whereas such clicking methods as double clicking and autoclicking do provide an unfair advantage and as a result are strictly against the rules.

2 Likes

Wait, for real?

1 Like

Well thankyou :slight_smile: i guess its time to drag click peacefully now without any fear of getting banned lol

1 Like