Fishing rods instead of snowballs in skywars

I feel snowballs are fine as they are, they’re pretty uncommon, and its really not that hard to counter them.
Adding fishing rods would also be terrible for mobile players.

1 Like

Snowballs are still terrible for mobile players

Just keep both imo. They both do kb and snowballs are rare

As a mobile player, I can confirm that it’s hard to use snowballs.
Or maybe that’s just me, and all the other mobile players have it down perfect. XD

1 Like

I mean it does get really annoying when the last person is camping their bridge with snowballs and you have to go find an epearl. I get what you’re saying, I just feel like using a fishing rod instead would be a good way to somewhat “nerf” snowballs instead of just lowering their spawn rate which makes the game more dependent on RNG

Speak for yourself, Mr win10 player. I love snowballs. I can get a teamwipe using them in duos, I can start combos (sometimes), and I just like sniping people from across the map. In tw I always get a bunch and spam them, it usually works. If they were replaced with rods, playing would become a lot more difficult

5 Likes

Well ig since you can spam them that is better for mobile. Snowballs are fine in sky wars, but only because people get so little

there’s so little of them but they still cause like 50% of deaths in the game lmao

1 Like

If someone throws one at me, I just 180 so I don’t get tossed. I repeat this until they run out, then toss them because they don’t have anymore of their noob combo item XD

I think rods would be really hard for mobile players, as mentioned before me :thinking:

2 Likes

You gotta remember that they rolled out platform based matchmaking so they wont be at any disadvantage unless they’re in a party.

1 Like

Fair, but I think it would be ridiculous to change chest look cross platforms.

I mean they could add rods in all platforms, mobile players can just choose not to use them against other mobile players.

It’s still RNG since you still have to find the fishing rod and we all know how op fishing rods are.
They could also determine the output of your game, making them the same if not more overpowered than snowballs.

2 Likes

snowballs op cuz I can combo with thermals change it to #suggestions_skywars

I would keep both, because snowballs are also used as a long range weapon, plus not only are fishing rods combo-starters, you can reel people into you and get em in the void or to your side of the bridge. I won’t vote unless you change the title to : Add fishing rods to skywars. Also DUPLICATE POST use the search feature next time. @Hlzyzptlk

Oh wow you’re learning fast, a bit too fast even, it almost seems sus.

3 Likes

ok, too lazy to reply here, just see the post by @BlueSlimeMC which is perfectly explained to understand why fishing rods are a NIGHTMARE for us mobile players.

idrk how do you guys WIN10 use the fishing rod but I don’t think you have to travel 3/4 of your screen to tap the button « fish » and aim at the same time.

please. please. snowballs are just easier for mobile, you just need to hold down. fishing rods are really terrible for mobile.

1 Like

i think it’s a horrible idea to me (please don’t flag, it’s my opinion) mainly due to it will pull someone off (as with the new rod mechanics,) and someone might abuse it and make it a unbalanced game if you have a rod, and besides there’s many things that can make people go flying, even the chonkback hammer (kb nemo) so you do have some variety.

1 Like

That’s bc I’ve been in the forums a lot, just haven’t made an account