Eye of the Storm

Idea: Add an Eye of the Storm to Survival Games

In Survival Games, it is hard for people to find each other and eliminate each other if there are 12 or fewer players, so to fix this, why not add an eye of the storm? Because running around for minutes on end is no fun.

The Eye of the Storm is a barrier that shrinks as the game progresses (player count, time in the match, etc) and anyone who goes into that barrier takes damage or instantly gets eliminated.

More information:

Basically, every other Survival Games server on both Bedrock and Java have this sort of feature, so it would work here too.

I like this idea. Also this reminds me of fortnite

This would really change up gameplay, and I don’t think The Hive built the game with this idea in mind. Tier 2s can be found at the edges of the maps, which would otherwise be almost instantly covered by the storm. The maps, while big, aren’t nearly big enough to support a storm like the one you mentioned. Lastly, there’s the deathmatch, which pretty much serves the purpose of getting everybody together to fight, just like the storm.

1 Like

It could work like it does in fortnite. The border could shrink by one block every 15 seconds or so

I suggest moving this to also survival games. :slight_smile: great idea