Exclusive Hive Capes

Exclusive Hive Capes

Make it so you can wear any hive cape with your Minecraft character or Hive costume.

We all know that there is weekly Hive skins you’re able to buy for minecoins in the Hub. But what if there was also capes?

There could be a new cape every month. Instead of every week like the Hive Costumes. And they can be less Minecoins since it is just a cape. The cost of one can be somewhere around 150 Minecoins for one.

They can be showcased in the same spot as the weekly skins. But there would be 1 less skin from then on. And you can still buy each one in the Hive Store even after it’s been out for a month.

Hopefully this idea makes sense. Thanks for reading this

2 Likes

I’d be down for this, but (someone correct me if I’m wrong). I don’t think the EULA allows for the sale of capes

13 Likes

no it’s fine in the eula, explain like how lunar and badlion isn’t dead yet

3 Likes

https://account.mojang.com/terms

Maybe the rule doesn’t apply to clients like lunar and badlion

1 Like

Lunar and Badlion are outside companies; Not partnered with mojang like the Hive

3 Likes

I would imagine that they still need to follow the commercial usage guidelines

1 Like

Too big brain for me

I don’t know what all the different names mean either but they’re all on the terms and conditions site I sent lol

3 Likes

Hive would be able to do this, as in deathrun u get capes just for hive. Now hive can sell capes that only work on hive.

1 Like

The capes for deathrun aren’t being sold though

5 Likes

I think I would like improvements on games rather than cosmetics since other people are already saying that Hive is getting bland and boring over time because the games are a bit too repetetive nowadays with no games added for about a long time.

1 Like

There was a bundle, I think the Animal Bundle that included 2 deathrun capes, and it was on the marketplace…

Whilst I have been thinking about this for a while and wanting it added I think there is a reason only mojang get to make the equipable capes and I think it’s because independent creators aren’t allowed. However if this was like the death run capes that are only on the hive then I raise no issue to that and the hive should be able to add it. Also welcome to the forums.

According to the EULA, it is servers that can’t sell capes, Lunar and Badlion are not servers, they are clients.

2 Likes

First time seeing you so- Nice to meet you!

If servers aren’t allowed then why not have the support or some team make one. And I am pretty sure there is someone here who would be willing to take upon this task?

Because of the licensing agreement, they cannot sell cape, so you have to rejoice that there is a standard cape.

1 Like

Great Idea, But only For Hub will be cool, Because Death run has a ig Cape option! Or without Deathrun!

I think they gona add it