Custom Cosmetic Creation

Idea: My idea is that, there should be a Cosmetic Creation event or addition where players can create their own Cosmetics.

More information: The cosmetics will be as follows: Hats, Capes (If allowed), Skins (If allowed) And Custom arm placement (Could have your arms like a Zombie, or one arm up one arm down etc) (Again, if allowed.)

Hi! :wave: Welcome to the forums! happy_tongue
I would say it would be a good idea that only costumes would be allowed to be created.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums. This idea is amazing voted :ballot_box: and dont forgetcto vote for it yourself

Hats most likely take a lot of resources to make so this wont happen.

You can already make your own custom cape if you are on PC
(and this has already been suggested)

Costumes also can take resources to make. You can make a character in the minecraft skin customizer but it won’t show up on hive (for a good reason of course) (:frowning:)

You can already make zombie arms on PC but idk if Hive could even do this. They could make more costumes with arms like that perhaps but I don’t see them doing this with normal skins.

Welcome to the forums tho :wave:

Wdym a lot of resources

Time, effort… and most importantly, money.

??? Read the post, they are talking about people creating hats, not the implementation of this suggestion

Hats take alot of resources, from the 3d modeling, to the way they function, some of them have animations, or other things like changing color like the octopus hat

2 Likes

The whole point of a community event is that the community do the modelling, they don’t have to have animations or change colour.

1 Like