Everyone has the same level in a single game

Whenever I play CTF and the me everyone on my team are like level 7-8 and the players on the other team are level 20, it just takes away the fun because the other team just dominates the game and we can’t land a single hit on them.

I think that in a single game of CTF everyone should be of around the same level to make it fair.

welcome!
But level sometimes didn’t mean skills. My friends could beat the other team which has two level 20, but they’re all level 3.(they didn’t play that much actually but they are good pvpers)

This is essentially level-based matchmaking, which has been suggested before. (im tired idfl linking it)

2 Likes

Help you link one
https://forum.playhive.com/t/skill-matchmaking/76486?u=crystalline233
but of course not the first one

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure exactly how much this happens but experienced players party, it would be a bit strange to split up these partys because they are all super experienced.

It only works with the bridge because that game is solo, and a level 20 person is not going to be able to do all the tricks and win the game in 5 minutes, because their teams had people who are better than them, and they got all the XP from winning.

First, level can’t straight to show how pvp or strategies who player is, I suggest hive doing a PVP analyse system, analyse Player PVP level, pvp in game is very important, for the people who lack pvp skill, it is very unfair and uncomfortable

1. level doesnt mean skill but
  2. this seems like youre making an attempt at skill-based matchmaking, which is in bridge solos and despised by most of the community.
  3. if everyone had the same level, that would make lobby wait times insane