Earn XP From Long Win Streaks

Hey there!

I thought it would be a really cool idea to take advantage of the new winstreak counter added in Treasure Wars and be able to earn a small XP boost from it. I imagined it would work similar to how the login streaks work.

For example: if you reach a 5 game winstreak, you could earn a small amount of XP. So maybe, every 5 wins you would earn X amount of XP, and a message in chat to congratulate you.

Or, instead, maybe you earn an XP boost for keeping a winstreak. So if you start a streak, maybe at 3 you start earning a 3% boost, 4 games would be a 4% boost, etc. up to maybe a 10% boost, just like logging in every day for a login streak.

I also imagine it would be neat if instead of XP, you earned quest points, or even both!

I would imagine this should be a gamemode-specific boost, meaning this wouldn’t apply to any other gamemode on the Hive. (So if there was a Skywars winstreak boost, it would not carry over to Treasure Wars)

What do you guys think? Would this be a cool feature to have? As of right now, win streaks don’t really do anything but give you a number to brag about. In this way, it would make the winstreaks something you would actually want to keep.

7 Likes

I like this. This would be a cool and nice thing to have so hive rewards you for long win streaks. Earned my vote!

2 Likes

Good idea xy you got my vote

2 Likes

Oh I never thought of that…You have my vote xy! Wonderful idea <3

3 Likes

I’m all for this suggestion although, I think QP should be kept for quests only.
If QP WERE to be added to this though, then it should be the same for every other gamemode, otherwise those who are good at TW will get way more QP than those who are great at other games.

2 Likes

Would there be a cap on the boost? Since LB players grinding TW squads might get an insane ws and get a ton of xp simply bc they have a really high xp boost

this will also benefit closet cheaters that are coming back to try and get new levels

there are quite a lot of low lvls in SW and they have insane reach or little to no kb which leads me to think a few are cheating

1 Like

Honestly, I’m not sure if this has been suggested before, but I would turn quest points into just a general earnable currency throughout the server so that they wouldn’t have to just be limited to quests, however that’s a different suggestion.

Definitely agree with you here, it would have to be in every gamemode, so likely it would be better to wait until most if not all games have their own winstreaks of some sort. Thanks for bringing that up!

1 Like

I definitely want to see this be implemented. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried to combat that a little by suggesting a cap here. Maybe there could be an XP cap like in Murder Mystery after collecting 30 coins, but in this case maybe a daily limit?

2 Likes

Yes there should be a point to do winstreaks!
Got my vote

1 Like

Great Idea!! I think that an xp amplifier would be cool! After 3 games, you would get a 5% boost and for each next game, +2% more

1 Like

yes this is good

1 Like

I like this idea!

Cool idea and i could see this

The wins from the winstreak is already enough
You get 50xp from every win. This is totally not balanced imo because would make leveling up insanely fast espically when you are in a party of sweats that can clap almost everyone in the game

1 Like

big bump

ABsolutely epic idea

1 Like

Good idea! Voted.

Thanks for sharing idea with everyone. It does sound really great idea and hoping goodlucks to you :smile:

Bump! A winstreak is something that should be rewarded!
Bump Emoji

1 Like

Firstly, why isnt this in #suggestions
Secondly, everyone would just play megas, you can easily get winstreaks in the hundreds

1 Like