Diagonal bridge map

Okay but still, an exclusive map won’t be needed for Bridge, it would be cool if it had more than one map but it shouldn’t be exclusive for players who are more likely to icy bridge because of the rank they have.

1 Like

Its not rank its elo like how many wins

Elo is how many wins, also hive is a pretty unique server so i saw we get a diagonal bridge map because it would be relly fun for some players including me

I know it isnt rank but im just saying. I don’t really see a possible thing like this to ever be added but hopefully we get more maps. :pray:

1 Like

Ok fair enough

I agree with oblivion

I have like 500 smth wins (700 games played) and I can icy bridge (AND IM IPAD)

There shouldn’t be an exclusive map

6 Likes

Okok thats fair i said

O yea no one cares but Ima show clip of my icy bridge sorry for horrible form im still learning :sweat:

you saidyou mastered icying

3 Likes

Cough cough

2 Likes

Kind of i know the motion but its hard to get the cps

you dont need cps, you need timing

3 Likes

i’m a highly experienced bridge player and can’t icy

1 Like

Hard to get the amount of cps for timing

Yeeeaaaah…

1 Like

Thats not diagonal

2 Likes

Well, almost the same idea cuz u can icy bridge on that map. And im replying to @LoganS100 cuz u can icy bridge on that map.

bruuh…
I can’t spell anymore…

But it is a completely different idea. This post is for a 2 team diagonal bridge fight, while the other is for some 4 team chaos that would probably be really fun. (I like both ideas, just saying they’re different.)

2 Likes

Im level 7 and I will icy bridge all over your shoes and off into the horizon until I run out of blocks.

built different!

Also a diagonal bridge map would be lowkey annoying.

4 Likes