Diagonal bridge map

I think we should get diagonal bridge maps because it would be really fun to icy bridge on them. Also maybe make it only availible for high elo players because some low elo people cant diagonal bridge as well as high elo people, like you could unlock the maps like when you level up. Sience its skill based matchmaking it would be fun for more high elo players and low elo players could play on regular rush maps.

Its not like every high elo player can icy bridge well and some low elo players can also icy bridge. It doesn’t really have to be like to only make diagonal maps available for high elo players to icy bridge on.

2 Likes

Ye but you would get it randomly in high elo

Its more common to icy bridge in high elo than low elo

What is “elo”?

1 Like
  1. You can just use the edit tool to edit your comment bud.
  2. Okay and? Doesn’t mean that a map has to be exclusive to a player based on their ranking.

Even if another map was added to Bridge, hive would definitely not make it only exclusive to people with high ranking.

2 Likes

Rank in bridge (and other duels sometimes)

Ok i guess thats correct but

Most low elo playes cant icy bridge

lookie here ⬇️

:sparkles: icy bridging is not that important to the game :sparkles: and most people can icy bridge regardless of some elo.

1 Like

Sorry just joined like a week ago :smiling_face_with_tear:

Not most players it takes lots of practice, it took me over a week to master, its most common in high elo players is what im saying

Okay but still, an exclusive map won’t be needed for Bridge, it would be cool if it had more than one map but it shouldn’t be exclusive for players who are more likely to icy bridge because of the rank they have.

1 Like

Its not rank its elo like how many wins

Elo is how many wins, also hive is a pretty unique server so i saw we get a diagonal bridge map because it would be relly fun for some players including me

I know it isnt rank but im just saying. I don’t really see a possible thing like this to ever be added but hopefully we get more maps. :pray:

1 Like

Ok fair enough

I agree with oblivion

I have like 500 smth wins (700 games played) and I can icy bridge (AND IM IPAD)

There shouldn’t be an exclusive map

6 Likes

Okok thats fair i said

O yea no one cares but Ima show clip of my icy bridge sorry for horrible form im still learning :sweat:

you saidyou mastered icying

3 Likes