Delivering For Mailbot

As I was typing about my love for mailbot on the hive discord I thought it would be a good idea for a minigame in the upcoming mixed arcade game to be a game where you deliver mail for mailbot. It’s a race to see who can deliver the most mail in a certain amount of time. It would be a fun little game to play in vast variety of other minigames that will appear in Mixed Arcade.

3 Likes

Plz don’t Hate me and be mean if u think it’s a bad idea. Just say u don’t like it and leave. (If u don’t like it)

2 Likes

I actually really like this idea, it’s super unique! Voted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe it could be something like Restaurant Rush on Hive Java where you run around to different houses and you deliver mail.

5 Likes

really good idea, i do think it would be very cool to see. but the only problem is that the hive staff have probably already thought of all the games. hopefully they can slip one more in

1 Like

Yea I know that. Maybe they’ll add it in a future update after it’s mixed arcade is released.

1 Like

This actually sounds really cool!

2 Likes

bump, We need to see this added.
mrbump

I agree, though it may not be a great idea as an arcade game due to there not being many ways to make it feel non-repetitive. Maybe this could be something done as a daily thing that awards QP that you can deliver the mail to the various mail boxes all over the hub (the ones that you can buy gifts from i mean). This would make a lot more people explore the hub.

1 Like

I wouldn’t wait 6 months for this, so I aint voting

Maybe this could be added in the Quests V2 update.

1 Like

At the time of making this I thought there would be a party games like option in mixed arcade and this was suggested with that in mind

I like this! Maybe it would be like the delivery part of the Christmas 2022 event were you had to deliver presidents to houses in the lobby, only in the arcade hub! :mailbot:

2 Likes

I would love something like that, but if the mailboxes were in the same place every day I think it would get a bit boring. I think if it is like the Winterfest '22 thing there should be lots of mailboxes all around the hub and only a few mailboxes used each day. (For example, one day would have 2 mailboxes and another day would have 2 different mailboxes.)

1 Like

Bro imagine how the Hive could flesh this out! A randomly generated world with houses and you have to deliver the mail to locations that are “highlighted” like your flags location in capture the flag… the possibilities are endless. Would love this game. Would love ANY new game really

1 Like

that kinda sounds like that grinch game on hypixel during december lol. But I still agree.

2 Likes

:00 you’re right! I forgot about that game. I don’t have Java so :pensive: but yea hive should totally do something like that

1 Like

itsmailbot:)