Mailbot Delivery - Hub Game!

Introduction

Hey! So as you all know, the new hub was a bit of a downgrade from the Arcade, with its lack of hub games so this is a suggestion for a new Hub Game that could be implemented. Mailbot Delivery.

Gameplay
You would begin this hub game at a back entrance to mailbot’s post office. When you have joined the game, you would be put into a minecart. Each player playing would have their own minecart, and all these minecarts would be lead by a wooden-toy looking Train infront. You would be sitting in your minecart, surrounded by envelopes, boxes and basically anything post. (That is just for aesthetics). The minecarts, led by a small train, would drive through the village beyond spawn at about 3b/ps. Some houses (most) would have a ring at their front door. The goal is to Shoot post into as many doors as you can, the size of the rings vary. Successfully shooting in post in the ring would give points depending on size. If you are playing solo, you are just getting points and if you are with others, most points win. Your points would be shown in the top right corner. Throwing the mail would control like throwing eggs.

Ok, that was probably confusing, so if you are confused, search up on YouTube “Wobbly Life Post Job”, thats where I got the inspiration.

Point System
•Large Hoop/ Light Blue Hoop = 1 Point
•Medium Hoop/ Orange Hoop = 2 Points
•Small Hoop/ Red Hoop = 3 Points.

Hope you like my idea!

All of the hub games are were classic multiplayer games, (the multiplayer in this game seems like an afterthought) so this doesn’t fit.
It’s more like those winter minigames that they did last year, so this would be cool for that

i would love it if the hub games were out in the open not in some building, think wii sports resort

1 Like

I don’t know if this counts as a dupe but this does exist. The old one says mixed arcade and this says hub game so Idk if it is technically a dupe.