Customisable Max Level Hide Costume

So if you don’t know by now, Hive has a hide and seek update coming our way. As the new max level costume, I think it would be great to have the hives first customisable costume.

How would it work?

The game would look inside your hide and seek locker and work out what cosmetics you have on. It would then add these cosmetics onto a leaf block. For example, if you had the witch hat, a monocle and the cartoon legs equipped, it would look like this:

Credit to @AmericaBR2301 for the image

to make the costume the right height, there would be a llama balloon taunt floating above it, acting as a normal players head.

this would open a whole range of costume possibilities that could be very fun to explore!

Love this suggestion!

4 Likes

Hey!
The costume concept is very small and would actually be deemed as ‘unfair’, purely based off skins allowed on the server.
Perhaps the costume could be two blocks piled upon eachother?

6 Likes

why do i have to max imo the most boring game for the coolest costume :(( other from this it would have to be 2 blocks stacked or else the hitbox will be broken and it will be unfair but this looks cool

the image is a client side bug

as for the size issue, im sure there could be something above the hat, maybe some symbol.

Maybe it could be a taunt thing?

2 Likes

yes! a llama floating above its head maybe

4 Likes

I edited the suggestion :D

I think a llama wouldn’t really fit…
I was thinking you could have the flame particles shown in the pfp for the “Hot n’ spicy” emote above.

There would be spaces/air in between each particle and I think this could work.

Instead of a leaf block, maybe you get to pick your block?

you do it was just an example

also @GyrrabirdGamer how does that image work??

like you cant normally get that so how…

I like this idea

But I think the costumes for hide and seek would be two kids in a large and long coat, but replace the kids with hiders

it was a client side bug

Maybe it could be person has Search🔍

I got this visual glitch that I quitted a round and I appeared as an hider in my vision.

1 Like

Cool idea! I agree! :fox_face:

1 Like

off topic but how’d u get the leaf skin on hive outside of HnS?

Client side bug.

While I like idea of having a llama head, it feels odd if it acted as a players head only. Grass block, chain, llama head. Where did half the body go??

not as a block, as a door its 2 blocks high, lol