Custom Server Item for Hive+ and trial for Regular players

Lots of players who pay for Hive Plus don’t know about custom servers. I think when a player gets Hive Plus they should get another item in their inventory like the Party book that is specifically for custom servers. Also, I think regular players should get to try out hive plus for like a day or even a few hours. They just get access to the features like custom servers and 8 person party and not the hub title or skin. Also while they use the trial it should say trial as their hub title to show they are on a trial. Lastly, I know lots have said this but the custom servers gotta be fixed. Specifically, a custom server shouldn’t end after one game. You should be able to keep playing on a custom server without having to go back to the hub. Some players have 8 people in their party and want all to join a custom server and it’s very time-consuming and annoying to invite them one by one after every game.

I’d actually like to see something like that

Nice one bro, make sure to vote for your own suggestion!

2 Likes

I agree with you on everything else (great suggestion!) but that is one of the things that players with Hive + pay for. Somebody could just create a new account every time and play for free every time

1 Like

I dont think anyone would do that as it is time consuming and they would loose their stats. They would also run out of emails to do trials with. People could do the same for other services/companies that have trials. Even so if they did run into such issue they could just have it one trial per IP Address.

I think everyone should have the cs item, as anyone can make 1 cs a day now

Very Interesting I was not aware of that. The only reason I think they wont allow that is servers cost money and if any player can just create a bunch of servers it wouldn’t be cost effective. Also hackers could spam and create a million of them so by limiting them to users who have payed the custom servers have paid for them selves already. Also each server is dirt cheap which is why they can allow 1 for regulars each day. Good thought though!

1 Like

Going to bump this as there was a similar suggestion that also gained traction but was archived.