Custom Server Access

This is an idea to make it easier to join custom servers.

When you click on an npc to join a game, at the bottom there should be an option labelled as “join custom servers”, when you click on it you can see the usernames and amount of players in each of the games, these will ONLY appear if they have enabled a new “public game” option.

This is just an idea to get more players in the custom servers!

thanks for reading

When you open a custom server up to everyone, they still have to use a code to join, or join from your friends list. I don’t think players should be able to join these. Maybe add an option for completely public custom servers, and then this would make sense . I also think there should be a separate NPC for this, so that players don’t get confused why they don’t recieve XP when they join these custom games :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Yes, that makes more sense, I’ll be sure to edit it now

2 Likes

Just add Codes Here
So If anyone wanted to join a Random Custom Server They can go here

1 Like

Do you mean in this thread? There’s already a channel in the Hive’s Discord for sharing codes

2 Likes

Maybe that would work

This Is only for helpers and some people don’t have an access to discord

If you have hive + you can now access the #bedrock-custom-servers channel

1 Like

No, they recently opened it to everyone with Hive+ :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Oh Okay but atleast some people don’t have access to Discord Like me I have a technical problem so Thats why I am using Hive Fourms

If they don’t have access to discord it’s allowed to write a valid code in the hive chat right?

Noo, I mean Like his account isn’t working

On the server yes they can use a code from anywhere

2 Likes

i already made https://forum.playhive.com/t/custom-servers-invites/20505?u=