This suggestion was inspired by: Coin Upgrade!
Please checkout this suggestion!
In capture the flag, it is very easy for most players to get maxed out as it only takes
300 Coins for players to be maxed out. Even in long games. I have come up with some concepts and ideas that will hopefully update the current shop as it is and introduce more items!
Current CTF Shop Prices (From suggestion creation date)
→ 16 Blocks (15 Coins)
→ 16 Arrows (25 Coins)
→ Iron Sword (100 Coins)
→ Diamond Sword (200 Coins)
→ Iron Armor (100 Coins)
→ Speed Berries (40 Coins)
→ Instant TNT (75 Coins)
→ Arrow Upgrade (125 Coins)
→ Block Upgrade (200 Coins)
→ Absorption (250 Coins)
→ Fast Respawn (350 Coins)
Click onto a section to view it
Improved suggestion from Coin Upgrade
It is easy to stack up in CTF very early and be maxed out. This coin upgrade will make sense as you look at other sections of the suggestion.
Currently it takes a while to actually unlock a lot of upgrades in the CTF shops. I would like to introduce a “Coin Upgrade”.
The coin upgrade can be bought from the “Upgrades” shop for 200 Coins
This upgrade will only effect you. The upgrade gives you +50% more coins and if its a decimal, it will be rounded up to the nearest whole number.
This will make it easier to buy other upgrades and help into buying new items (in another section) to help fight against the opposing team.
Shop Pricing Adjustments
For a few items in the shop, I would like to raise the prices on some of them to balance themselves with the coin upgrade. This change will help prevent the enemy team from stacking up too early in the game!
- Iron Sword (100 Coins) → 150 Coins (+50 Coins / +50% In Price)
- Diamond Sword (200 Coins) → 300 Coins (+100 Coins / +50% In Price)
- Iron Armor (100 Coins) → 150 Coins (+50 Coins / +50% In Price)
- 16 Blocks (15 Coins) → 10 Coins (-5 Coins / -33% In Price)
These price changes will make sense as the suggestion list goes on. This is to help introduce new items that are more value than these current ones!
I feel like there should be new items to help change up the gameplay ever so slightly. These prices are adjusted to the price changes I have said above and this shall introduce more higher tier items for end-game as it is too easy to gain end-game items too quickly making everyone stacked and there is no difference in the PVP battles as everyone gets iron armour and diamond swords. When you get these two items, you are basically set for the rest of the game and what only costs 300 coins which is a bit minimal wouldn’t you think?
Here are some new items I would like to introduce:
- Crossbow (100 Coins) [Enchanted With Quick Charge I)
- Diamond Armor (300 Coins)
- Netherite Sword (500 Coins)
- Netherite Armor (500 Coins)
- Slowball (50 Coins) [Snowball that gives an extra layer of slowness onto hit player (stacks up to 2 times)]
There are only 4 current shop upgrade, I would like to introduce some more of them and explain how they can benefit gameplay and what they would link to:
- Bow Upgrade - Adds power 1 to bows and another level of quick charge on crossbows (150 Coins)
- Sword Upgrade - Adds sharpness 1 to swords (300 Coins)
- Ice Shot - If you miss a shot using slowballs, a snow block will appear and disappear after 30 seconds (Unbreakable) (100 Coins)
- Faster Flag Return - Reduces the time to return the flag by 25% (250 Coins)
- Block Upgrade 2 - Available when you upgrade the block upgrade the first time (100 Coins) - Makes all existing blocks into concrete
- Stronger TNT - Increases the tnt radius by 1-2 Blocks (250 Coins)
Item Shop Change
The item shop should be changed to put items into price order like the update shop.
The most expensive items will be put at the bottom and the cheapest will be put at the top. Like tnt is at the bottom so it would make sense for it to be put near the top for quick access
There should be an introduction of spells in a sperate shop on the CTF map.
However this shop will only appear if you are losing 2-0 from the other team. This will help the team make a comeback. But when the score becomes 2-2, all books in inventories and the shop will be removed for the endgame. Here are the shop items I came up with:
Book Of Poison (50 Coins) - Poisons enemies in a 5 block radius (Poison I - 10 Seconds)
(You take an extra half heart of damage if you get hit)
Book Of Strength (150 Coins) - Give strength for 20 seconds
(You get 10 seconds of weakness after)
Book Of Allies (200 Coins) - Summons 2 zombies next to you to help fight (Despawn after 60 Seconds)
(You will be given weakness until zombies are killed or despawned)
Book Of Immortality (300 Coins) - Makes you immune to all damage (Except for water damage)
(You cannot damage players for 3s after)
The reason all spells have downsides to them is because it would be pretty overpowered to just have spells on its own. This is to help balance it a bit.
Thanks for reading the suggestion!
Let me know your new ideas and opinions!
I will actively edit this and add your ideas (with credit)!