Critical Particles [Idea]

Hello fellow bees,
As all of you know,people doesn’t want critical hitting added in the Hive Bedrock Server but me,always loved the critical particles in my private texture pack hence if this idea is added you can see your critical particles without critical hitting :]

Idea:

Add critical particles

More information:

So this idea is very simple;when you go to your own locker which is the totem of undying(right click for windows player/long press the screen for pocket players) there will be one new option called Critical Particles and when you click on it two options will appear:
Turn On
Default(which means that you disabled the particles)
And so if you turn on the critical particles and when you hit someone(without jumping up)critical particles will appear no matter in the HUB,waiting for ppl lobby and in any games.
Check out my other idea here also thx for reading :]

Nah, particles could lag alot of lower end devices, and they look kinda tacky since honestly they’re pretty overdone, I’d personally be fine with them, but yeah

7 Likes

this is optional and toggleable dude

2 Likes

Fair enough, but that doesn’t change the fact that they are tacky and overdone, I wouldn’t mind them, but don’t see any reason for the hive to add them

3 Likes

so um whats the point of these again

4 Likes

It would cause some lag, but if they did add it in I would hope it’s just only the person with it one if that makes sense.

I believe Mineplex had critical had critical hit particles without critical hits actually being enabled at one point. However, there isn’t a reason for The Hive to add them.

1 Like

I think they are more focused on improving and creating games rather then particles and such.

atleast thats what I think btw

2 Likes