Costume concept #1

Hihi! These are posts that I will be doing about some CONCEPTS models that I have made and will be doing over time. There will be no release date for so don’t expect them to be constant. :wink:

Be free to comment below the name of the costume concept, the title of the hub and those things.

A redesign! :arrows_counterclockwise:

14 Likes

ooh dang that looks very nice! It gives me the vibes that I want, this by itself can definitely be on the hive store for sure. It gives me the Treasure Hoarder costume vibe from getting to lvl 75 in TW but underwater/Atlantic edition!

edit: got a name as well, pick one

“The Lost Captain” “Captain Hoarder”

2 Likes

Captain glow squid

6 Likes

Got a name:

Ghost pirate

2 Likes

This is super impressive!! nice work :grin:

15 Likes

I love that! it looks super cool and I would love to see something like that

1 Like

‘ghost beard’ with the hub title ‘hoarder of the ocean depths’ might be a bit long though. Great work on the design btw.

3 Likes

Dang that looks nice. I would call it “Sea Captain”

1 Like

This looks soo cool!
A name suggestion could be Squidageddon, but people have suggested better ones :rofl:

Can I ask how you made this? This looks great!

1 Like

They are made in Blockbench. You can then texture them on Blockbench or alternatively use Photoshop.

Excellent design Fracasadoh :blobheart:

4 Likes

Or gimp if you want something that’s free

1 Like

Yeah, I was just mentioning a free program that’s similar to photoshop in some ways

2 Likes

Bruh, two amazing non-staff costume designers on the forums right now, I really enjoy looking at these.
This is probably the best I have seen so far the shading and textures are just done so well. Gj, hope Zak and Fowben can take some inspiration from this and put it ingame!

1 Like

ideas! :o
name - Captain Glow Kraken
hubtitle - im glowing! :o
avatar - A painting of a glow squid

1 Like

paint.net?

1 Like

Name: Captain Glow
Hub title: Why am I here (Referring to the addition of the glow squid ingame :angry: :angry: )
Avatar: Picture of happy glow squid

2 Likes

Name: Captain Glow Beard

2 Likes

I hope The Hive takes your models into account to release them as new costumes.

2 Likes

I think foeben said on stream they don’t really take costume ideas unless they’re really good and they can’t just use your design

6 Likes

If someone looks at this, they would probably think it was a costume made by the Hive. It’s amazing

4 Likes