Cosmetics on the Hive

This may seem like a weird and/or stupid idea to some people, but I think the Hive should have cosmetics for Hive Youtubers, Such as PotatoPie25, Evident, Diecies. And others.

1 Like

Would only the creators get this or would everyone get it?

If so, I think a hub title would be really cool

2 Likes

Yes that would be cool :smiley:

1 Like

This is a dupe OwO

The way I read it, it isn’t a dupe, but I have no clue how the OP intended it to be.

I read it as something similar to Lunar, where content creators can partner with them and have their own cosmetics added for fans to purchase. For example, Zyph(I think) has a knockback stick cape. He also gets a share of the profit from cape sales. Personally, I don’t know if sharing the profit would be possible, or even make sense for Hive to do, but this does give fans a way to support their favorite creators. The way Lunar does it, the creators get to design their own cosmetics, so this makes it even more personal.

A hive example of this would be MJ Owns U(not a partner(he is staff), but he makes a really good example), Hive could add a snowball cape(MJ uses quite a lot of snowballs), similar to the deathrun capes, but for all games.

The original poster might be referring to costumes, avatars, or something else completely, but the concept would be similar to this.

7 Likes

I was thinking more of what servers like Hypixel do

I don’t play java lol, please explain

1 Like

Servers like Hypixel and Lunar, have things like capes, sheilds, and other accessories. Such as Bandanas or something. Which the fans can buy to support their favorite creator.

Its bedrock, and is very different from java.

I think a hub title could work really well for a server like hive, as it would fit within their current way of doing things.

2 Likes

this is dupe i suggested this and got told it was a dupe L

and its the same basically just doest say anything about yt

Then post the original suggestion, than your closed suggestion XD

1 Like

no. please read then get out.

1 Like

Like other said
The hive doesn’t do representation for people.
They might make a reference in a hub title to them, like a catchphrase, or a popular thing they said.
Heck, they have even made costumes referencing some people that aren’t even a Hive Partner for fun lol.

Clients are clients. Which means that it would be tricky, or at least nearly impossible, to add things like 3d shields and stuff like that. I can assume that they can make capes because I’ve seen custom capes on deathrun. Other than that, you should be using a client to have all these accessories.

I didn’t really mean literally 3d shields, I was just using an example

1 Like

that’s a completely different idea than this. that is just referring to little cosmetics, similar to things you can get in the character creator and add to your skin, such as like a backpack. This is similar, but is referring to them being specifically made for certain youtubers. There is a very big difference there. That is also suggesting for them to be unlockable, while this thread is suggesting them to be purchasable. There is a really large difference there. Please, make sure you know what both threads are about before calling it out as a dupe.

1 Like

Okay, you spelt out two differences

1. Being made for (or “from”) YouTubers
  2. Being buyable

That really the “completely big” difference you pointed out.

But as said by the thread owner

The Thread Owner was mentioning examples being like “accessories” than Costumes, Hub Title, and avatar.
Stuff that isn’t much of the big differences when comparing both of them.

One of the other Problem I believe that would happen being that, What if a Hive Partner is no longer a Hive Partner due to “drama” problem (aka illegal or other stuff I can’t talk about)
Would the Hive make it non purchasable, or delete it and give everyone a refund on it.

I personally believe that Hub Title and DR Capes referencing them, without telling you who they are in the first place are fine.

The two differences change the whole idea imo, but idk

They also said those were just examples lol

Eh, I mean ig, but Hive would have already partnered them at that point, so some capes might be the least of their worries.

Your points are valid, but it still feels different from that other suggesion to me, but idk

1 Like

hey guys! this is a duplicate sugg- (ignore nickname)

maybe without the “supporting creators” bit and discount code thingy it just be cosmetics resembling creators, personally i think that’s fine! we would get to wear cool stuff anyways, and hive gets the…minecoins. still a win win situation nevertheless

@Splodg3r

4 Likes

How would they release your Creator Costume, Tar1a.
Would they released Ghosty again, but rename it