Concept: replacing quests! (v. 2.0)

Concept: replacing quests! Sometimes the quest master offers us quests that are difficult or simply uninteresting to complete. Therefore, I suggest adding the ability to replace them with random other quests, 1 time (or 2 times for players with the hive+ rank), in 4 days.

P.S. I have already proposed a similar idea a little earlier, but now I have significantly redone it. Now illustrations have appeared here and many details have been clarified.

Don’t forget to vote!:pray:

I like this idea! voted

2 Likes

If this was implemented than I’d suggest that it may be used after completing quests too, but it regenerates the quests minus the amount with the certain qp value already done.

• you do a 30qp quest
  • you reroll the quests
  • you still only have one 30 qp quest left.

Also I’d suggest to change the title from “replace” to “reroll” or something like that because at first sight it looks like you want to remove the quest concept and add another thing.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! I’ll definitely fix this. I just don’t speak English well, so sometimes I have to use translators :frowning:

2 Likes

Why replace quest?

1 Like

Great art! Although it’s on the road map…

But the Hive always looking for ideas on how to update.
Hopefully at least your art gets added!

2 Likes

Hey im wondering. Can I add this to my mega post and credit you? Its okay if you don’t want to.

1 Like

This would be nice if you could choose the game that the quest is for