Compases | Player Trackers

I have been playing survival games for over half a year, and i enjoy playing it everyday.
But every game is finished based on luck and how fast you can find people, it gets annoying when players hide. This is why i recommend “Player Trackers”

How it works - Once a player has a player tracking compass they are able to track players down with it, it points to the nearest player and it shows how many blocks away the player is

How often these spawn in - These would spawn in Level 2 chests, and crates

A great addition to Survival games - This would be a great addition to survival games because it is more fun when the games don’t drag on and you have to pointlessly look for players hiding

3 Likes

I agree there should be player trackers, otherwise games are too long.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forums!
This is a duplicate suggestion (it has been already suggested here). Use the :mag: search function to prevent this.
Also if you’re suggesting something use the category #suggestions:survival-games, so we can vote for it :smiley:

Anyways, I agree with you, the game can get really boring until deathmatch happens, and i hate fighting 2 players at once in it.

2 Likes

I don’t think survival games has been updated in a while but a lot of people have asked for player trackers, so when they get around to updating it this is hopefully one of the things they add.

#GetSgOutOfBeta, but ya, SG really should have player trackers

1 Like

As stated above this is a duplicate suggestion. Use the search button in the top right to check if the post was already made before you post

top right*

1 Like