"Change to a different hub" bot

Idea:

Hub bot

More information:

Sometimes I have the problem that my friends and I are at different hubs so can you please make a “change hub” bot to change to different hubs (and below each hub selection there is shown how many friends/players there are)

I know you can teleport to your friend through the friends list but what if you and your TWO friends are all in different hubs then it might be troublesome to get all of you at the same hub…instead you can tell your friends at which hub we should always meet (for example hub 4)

And maybe even a costumized hub spezified only for your friend to join (maybe even a name for the hub like: For all Cookie friendly players :joy:)

I would be very happy if you would consider making a hub bot

I agree with this, but you can still go to your friend’s hub by going to the friends menu, then click the name of your friend that you want to join, then click Join server.

4 Likes

You could probably just make a party, go into a game, go immediately out, and then end up in the same hub, but even a /hub 12 command or something for example would be a very nice QoL feature

6 Likes

I agree with adding this. This would make moving around hubs much easier. It would also make the server feel more open.

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure the /p teleport command is broken so you can’t make a party and do that… But i’m pretty sure the hive teleports you to your friends hub when your first joining the server…

2 Likes

Personally I really like the idea of this “bot,” it could help people go to a different lobby because in there there could be people doing inappropriate things or having inappropriate skins.

4 Likes

Yes I think this very good

There is something I like to call “The night hub” Where there is always lots of people on it especially later in the day. if you have no friends in it at that time, you have to do /hub over and over again and hope you find it

1 Like

I didn’t realise this was a year ago

holy same lol thats crazy

Bump

Can we get this PLEASE (the numbered hubs thing mainly)

Also the feature St1ick mentioned about putting you in your friends hub on login is broken as well rn

1 Like

This is also useful when taking sceenshots or when players are following you and thing like that

EDIT: did not see that i was bumping it

Maybe in the Hub Navigator Compass thing and also if you type a certain command (/connection i think) it says in the list of things HUB5 or smth and maybe you could name them (from a drop down list) and pin them and it says pin on it to other friends and the name so they know whats its for and they can disable this or choose to see another friends pins and their own or all of them

1 Like