Can we put a stop to snowball spammers

I’m so annoyed about snowball spammers theres no way to counter them.
I’m always fighting them on a bridge trying to get pass them and kill them but all they do is throw their god dang snowballs so I cant reach them. I dont like using emeralds because they are so garbage. Literally everything emeralds give make the game broken. Diamond armor knock back booms etc it’s annoying. Only 1 emerald is all it takes to even kill a single player in diamond armor by holding right click.

just strategically move around to avoid them, always works for me. Snowballs and ems aren’t a “Free kill for diamond armor people” you just need to use your head and take into account if they could possibly have them. That’s why you never chase anyone onto a bridge

idk man snowballs are a basic function of the game asking to remove them is like asking to remove bows or blocks

6 Likes

Its apparently that easy to strafe them bruh your like that self defense guy on youtube every one if those spammers got good aim bc I’m farther away from them bruh.

Unless you have a good idea how to stop them, there’s really no point in posting this rant…
I know it’s frustrating, I also get annoyed by this snowball spammers :’( but please suggest something in how to fix your problem!

1 Like

that’s how snowballs work. . .

2 Likes

No I just want them o be nerfed

that’s what he means, HOW do you want them nerfed?

then from there people could take it into consideration

4 Likes

No how about limited amounts of snowballs

kinda counter intuitive

then to your previous point people could still kill you from afar and spam or sth

Bruh I give up ima just press the spammers by throwing emeralds in the void delete this argument

you should do the MJ where you get 2 stacks of snowballs and snowball them off

2 Likes

To stop the snowball spammers you must become one of them

5 Likes

I’m do think that we should make snowballs more expensive, but I don’t think we should ban the act of snowball spamming.

Also you can sometimes blockspam to counter it.

2 Likes

Bro stop being a baby there easy to avoid and there is a counter, ender pearls

lol, this is so pointlessm. sure, make them moe expensive, cool I agree.
position yourself so that you aren’t at the edge of an island, or place blocks behind you. honestly just play free shop and you’ll understand how to parry it

or play Skywars

If you aren’t going to use emeralds, don’t whine about snowballs. There are plenty of ways to counter snowballs, and the majority of them use emeralds. Since you don’t want to use emeralds, I don’t know what else to tell you except “Deal with it”

1 Like

Only if the diamond armor player was born last week

?!?!?

tbh, spamming snowballs is considered as a good defence in the way that it can help you get rid of diamond armoured players more easily by aiming snowballs knocking them off the edge , so I disagree with this suggestion

Or you can just place blocks in front of you so that it can be used to block the snowball

I guess if u can’t beat them join them

2 Likes

Dont call me a baby, also not every game ima just get Pearl’s I said I hate emeralds because everything you buy with them pretty much annoys people.