Bring back the old hive sign please

My idea is for you guys to bring back the old hive sign I like the new hub but the hive sign is too small and it doesn’t looks right I liked the old sign better

Too small? I don’t think so.

2 Likes

I completely agree with this suggestion for a number of reasons.

1. You unfortunately just “float” on the new Hive sign due to it’s hitbox. However, you could properly stand on the old Hive sign.

2. The old Hive sign was A LOT bigger than the new one… Perfect for screenies and hub events/gatherings. That is not the case with the new Hive sign though, sadly.

3. I’m not saying I don’t like how the new sign looks but, the old one definitely wins in that aspect as well… The new Hive sign simply does not feel Hive-y.

I hope they do end up bringing back the old Hive sign, even if it’s a little bit smaller to fit with the rest of the new stuff.

18 Likes

Voted!
PS: You can vote for your own suggestions.

5 Likes

Completely agree with you

4 Likes

Ik and thank you

4 Likes

This is the only bad think of the new lobby

6 Likes

While i do think it is hive tradition with the big og hive sign, the castle would distract people from the sign and before they didnt have that issue.

With regards to screenies, there is also the bit under the sign where people can stand!

4 Likes

My only problems with the new hub are the sign and the weird spacing of the npcs.

8 Likes

In my opinion I think the spacing would be perfectly fine if they didn’t put buyable cosmetics in-between them, seems scummy.

5 Likes

I got that exactly feeling too! I don’t like at all how they are seperated by things to buy, it would be so satisfying and good if they just made it one big line.

7 Likes

i really agree with that, because games like DR, GRAV, BD and GW still feel kinda left out. but back on topic, yeah, the sign looks great from a few angles and others not so much, there is plenty of space for the new hive sign, and it wouldnt distract to much.

4 Likes

38 votes in a day, this might be a record! :trophy::tada:
Anyway, I think it would be cool if they did two things

1. Make the sign bigger
  2. split the letters up like the old one

This would make it way cooler, while keeping the slick design they were clearly going for.

5 Likes

I think the main thing is just making it bigger.

6 Likes

yes pls bring it back

4 Likes

Finnaly something i can agree with
The old Hive Sign was not modernised sometimes modernising things is not a good idea like the new hive sign. Aswell as it being small and now one cares about it

4 Likes

Bump, I’m not letting this go away.
It bugs me so much, just looks out of place. Please Hivey change it back to the old sign

5 Likes

In my oppinion the hub layout is too small for that, the sign would be way too big

1 Like

The could just position the Hive sign up higher, giving it more space to fit.

2 Likes

I know this may sound weird, but I actually like the new Hive sign.

It just looks so much cleaner and more professional to me.

4 Likes