Bring back sky royale permanently

so i miss sky-royale where you got to fight 40 players, it would just be cool to like add that back in the arcade or something, because that game was just fire.

Another doop

Even though yes, it is a duplicate post (next time make sure to use the search bar to check if your idea has already been posted!) We need Sky Royale back. Probably my favourite SkyWars gamemode to this day.

No i literally checked and it said nothing was similar to my post whoever made that suggestion is hacking because i posted it first

Plus it said add it back in the arcade, not just in the castle hub

Ah yes
Anyone that has made a similar post before you is hacking

I guess the person who made this post is a hacker for making it before you did

2 Likes

You can’t hack and set your date back, the forums don’t have a set time, everything just goes forward. also tons of people have searched things up and gotten nothing. People have the same ideas a lot, and you not being literally the only person here who thinks this doesn’t mean someone is hacking.

Well, obviously. How else could that happen??

2 Likes

Because they can use something called “Inspect” and change their clocks back to a sooner date.

can everyone stop ganging up on me

Please, stop the argument. The Forums is a place for Suggestions and Bug Reports, and if you don’t agree with something, than that’s ok. This goes for both sides of whatever argument is going on. Yes, the post is a dupe, now let’s get back on topic. Dupe or not, I would really like to see Sky Royal come back :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am not trying to argue, but I can testify that I had seen the other suggestion for this idea before this one was made. I hope this can clear things up peacefully.
Also ty “Loppy” for being the most civilized forumer.

1 Like

Just as an FYI, inspect element only affects your browser client side, in other words it doesn’t change the code of the website’s servers.

If it did then you could just like, inspect element your bank account and make infinite money lol

Also @Bubblez705 why is loppy in quotes? I’m just “curious”

3 Likes

It’s a nickname because me and Bubblez though it was funny. It’s from another response on a different post:

(I censored their name for privacy; it wasn’t by anyone here)

4 Likes

I know who that might be in that image lmao
And i kinda remember what forum post that is from

3 Likes

Duplicate Suggestion - Please contribute your ideas here.