Add Skywars Royale to the Arcade

Skywars Royale should be added to the Arcade

This game mode had many mixed opinions, but those who still wish to play it should be able to via the Arcade. I believe it would work well as an arcade mode

This is a good suggestion, as I would love to see it return :slightly_smiling_face:
Don’t forget to vote for your own post!

3 Likes

Thank you! Just did :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Skywars Royale’s return would be amazing

3 Likes

Yes please bro

I don’t care if this gets any hate I freaking WANT THIS SO BAD!

1 Like

having it as part of another skywars mode or arcade would be amazing :smiley:

2 Likes

Could be great with a refresh (new maps, name, and items) to prevent confusion with other skywars modes

4 Likes

Sky Royale should 100% be brought back in some way, one of if not my favourite LTM

i joined hive 5-6 months ago, what is sky wars royale?

It was an old SkyWars mode with 40 players. It came out back in November 2020 and was an LTM.

looks fun, i would love to play something like that. voted!

It was also very fast paced. The outer islands would be destroyed after a bit, making players have to go for mid and battle it out.

I would be interested to try this because I joined in late 2021, when it got removed. I wonder if they still have the game stored somewhere in their save files…

I’ll vote :>

Is anyone gonna mention this is a dupe (I think)

That post was made 6 days after this one. On this one it’s January 22 and on the other January 28

1 Like

amazing idea, i loved sw royale so u have my vote

image bump, I miss sw royale

4 Likes

Wanna play this game cuz i was a mobile player then and now i play on pc so im better!!! Anyways, you get my vote!

3 Likes

Bump! It could have a different name, but I would love to see it back as a different game on Arcade!

3 Likes