Ever since season 4 released, I’ve been depressed because one of my favorite hive LTMs has been replaced by a not bad but worse LTM (Cosmic clash). Manor was my everything, the best thing known to man, nothing is better than Manor but when it got removed, society collapsed. Manor is peak but now you can’t even que or make a custom server for it which makes it gone forever. Life sucks now, if Manor comes back, ima be the happiest person alive. If it wasn’t obvious, I just want Bedwars Manor back pls, I’m not sure how but you can make it work in season 5, bring back knockback dory’s while you’re at it.
Manor was part of a season, so they’re not bringing it back.
/q bw-manor but it’s on a hold right now
Cosmic Clash has its own problems, and I’ve never played Manor before.
In one game of Cosmic Clash, I just hid in the corner of some team’s base and destroyed their core in 1 minute, instantly killing them. That’s another thing: why does the core take forever to destroy? It felt faster in Bedwars Mega for some reason, and the turrets don’t help either.
Anyways, Manor won’t come back. Sorry.
If you wanna play manor use the /q command to play it.
But Mega has stayed and Manor got into season 3 and they could just reskin it or retheme it.
Mega should be permanent, it was a TW mode so IMO its more of a real game. Manor was heavily themed which makes it hard to reskin, mega however has no theme.
Manor was an LTM for that seasons theme, so is the new Cosmic Clash LTM.
I’m sorry for not playing Manor? I don’t know how not playing a LTM makes me less of a player. I’ve been playing since March 2019, and have been playing since (I took a somewhat long break during 2022-ish).
Woah woah woah! There’s no need to be rude. Just because someone made a choice that you don’t fully agree with does NOT make them les of a player or a person.
Anyway, I enjoyed Manor when it was out, just like how I enjoy Mega now. As fun as LTMs are, they’re here for a time and then are gone. It’s not fun, but it’s how it is. It’s still playable through /q though.
Thank you for breaking the tension. Anyways, I’m surprised they haven’t changed that yet, seems like a pretty huge bug? I mean, still being able to play a vaulted LTM through commands?
Also, I don’t know what’s more embarrassing: Not playing an 11-month-old LTM, or not fully completing Parkour Worlds. It’s nearly 2 years old now, there’s no excuse to not have 400 star coins.
Just wait till you hear about Skywars classic still being playable through a /q command
Manor was cool but I feel like it would not fit.
The Volcano section is not hard but it is for console players.
As a mobile player, Volcano has made me ragequit multiple times. And I don’t like to think I ragequit very often.. :’>
Another person suggestedit to be available as a CS. I would quite like to see old games or ltms playable through cs seeing as TW already is so i can still enjoy games which i really liked but have since been remived
If hive knew what they were doing, season 5 would just be about Manor
We could see a return of manor if we got a season related to season 2 or they might bring it back anytime but if hive said it’s permanently removed, it might be gone forever than.
Personally, I have played both LTMs and prefer Cosmic Clash. I, however, agree that manor should be brought back as a custom server. The reason why it shouldn’t be brought back to the public as a main gamemode is because it lacks the theme of the current and future seasons.
This game was dying. So rly we should not bring it back. But I do kinda understand we’re yall are coming from.